Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

I forgot I came here to mention Wiggles generations voting them the winner of
JJJ Hottest 100
Did you listen?
Tame Impala...Elephant, Like a Version
It’s crap
But it is hilarious and kind of cool, and very ironic Aussies surviving Covid with a laugh and nostalgia
Bieber came 2nd

Ok, no I haven't really listened to JJJ for many years now, I guess I used to tune into JJJ and other stations back when I was younger and there wasn't so much of this internet that we have now. I used to listen to radio stations alot more when I was younger on the old Sony Walkman before we had mobile phones and the internet...lol. Good old times. I still have my Sony radio cassette walkman which I brought brand new back in 1996 somewhere here. With all it's wear and battle scars and various repairs done by myself to it over the years it still sounds awesome to this day. There is just something about the sound from a nicely recorded chrome position cassette that I sometimes prefer over the newer digitized MP3 formats.

Ok, no I haven't really listened to JJJ for many years now, I guess I used to tune into JJJ and other stations back when I was younger and there wasn't so much of this internet that we have now. I used to listen to radio stations alot more when I was younger on the old Sony Walkman before we had mobile phones and the internet...lol. Good old times. I still have my Sony radio cassette walkman which I brought brand new back in 1996 somewhere here. With all it's wear and battle scars and various repairs done by myself to it over the years it still sounds awesome to this day. There is just something about the sound from a nicely recorded chrome position cassette that I sometimes prefer over the newer digitized MP3 formats.
Here it is for you :) It is certainly not a song I could ever imagine winning the triple j countdown back when I bought my first couple of cd's of the countdown back in the 90's. but I am on board with the theory that it is the song 2021 deserves really.

Here it is for you :) It is certainly not a song I could ever imagine winning the triple j countdown back when I bought my first couple of cd's of the countdown back in the 90's. but I am on board with the theory that it is the song 2021 deserves really.

LOL! That was the first time I ever heard that song!

Anyway just in case you guys missed the new years eve show this song also featured on that night! How could I have missed such a great song on new years eve night! I must certainly tune in this year to possibly see what next year's top 100 JJJ song might be? lol ;)

Actually, I suppose the Triple J demographic is now pretty much entirely made up of people who grew up with the Wiggles, so maybe it resonates with them In a way it doesn’t for me.

The start of this music video features a good old original Sony PlayStation console. This was the last video game console I bought and used...lol

Back