Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

I put some high octane unleaded 98 petrol in my car the other day and it was the first time I had to pay a tad over 2 dollars a litre for the fuel! Ouch! It actually feels like highway robbery watching the numbers flicking over on the bowser and the dollar counter is like double the amount of how many litres you just got for your money! Gees I tell ya what the oil companies are not doing themselves any favours with petrol prices being this high at this point in time. It's only going to make more and more people switch over to electric cars faster than they would normally do so.

Anyway I wish I could go back to 1999 like these songs here as I remember high octane leaded super petrol was around 70 cents a litre back then. Oh those were the days.

In the beginning, when Kim Petras created the heavens and the earth, music was a formless void of darkness covered with basic, untalented bitches, heterosexuals and cisgenders.

Then Kim said, "Woo Ah!" and there was light. Kim divided the light from the darkness, and she saw that it was good.

And then Kim said "let there be pop music" and there was pop music.

And then she said, "let there be gays" and a crowd of homosexuals emerged from the primordial mist, sniffing poppers while listening to Wrong Turn, and it was so.

And Kim said, "Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven." And thus the backing dancers from the Heart To Break music video emerged from the darkness, popping their pussies and coming for necks. And she saw that it was good.

I put some high octane unleaded 98 petrol in my car the other day and it was the first time I had to pay a tad over 2 dollars a litre for the fuel! Ouch! It actually feels like highway robbery watching the numbers flicking over on the bowser and the dollar counter is like double the amount of how many litres you just got for your money! Gees I tell ya what the oil companies are not doing themselves any favours with petrol prices being this high at this point in time. It's only going to make more and more people switch over to electric cars faster than they would normally do so.

Anyway I wish I could go back to 1999 like these songs here as I remember high octane leaded super petrol was around 70 cents a litre back then. Oh those were the days.

I’d go back but only if I could keep all the knowledge I have now.

I’d go back but only if I could keep all the knowledge I have now.

Looking back now I didn't even have the internet here until the year 2000. All I really had back in 1999 was a digital mobile phone. It was a Nokia 1610 what some would now call a "brick" mobile phone...lol. Yes my phone was the same color as the one in the photo below...lol. Back then I still remember when I first received a SMS text message from a friend at work. We were amazed at how you could send and receive a text message on a mobile phone...lol. Well it was a new thing back then...lol :D

Nokia-1610.jpg

Looking back now I didn't even have the internet here until the year 2000. All I really had back in 1999 was a digital mobile phone. It was a Nokia 1610 what some would now call a "brick" mobile phone...lol. Yes my phone was the same color as the one in the photo below...lol. Back then I still remember when I first received a SMS text message from a friend at work. We were amazed at how you could send and receive a text message on a mobile phone...lol. Well it was a new thing back then...lol :D

View attachment 57530
In 99’ the only access I had to the internet outside of school was at a public library. They had a single computer that you could book for an hour a day. Luckily time wasn’t monitored so as long as someone wasn’t waiting there really a need to get off right away. I definitely got my money’s worth out of the $5 membership.

I actually didn’t have a computer of my own until some time in 2007.

Back