Skip to main content

What have you learned about yourself from BB this year?

I have learnt to use gifs
I also learnt that @MADONNA is the best for a laugh on the forum!

AND also learnt to ignore the haters like
jvnaomiwg

Oh, all you learned are so true :) I have learned them too.

I have learned to be a little less naive and not trust all the posters.

How else you going to judge a book?

They are usually redundant phrases anyway,
You can just google 'em, might be a bit hit and miss, but more often than not it'll list Urban Dictionary.

Thank you, yes I found them in the urban dictionary :)

I remember the first few series I used to come away with that feeling of learning things about myself, but that was back when we could connect with the housemates. My biggest takeaway from the show now is just how glad I am that I live alone.

I learnt a lot of wonderful things from this season:
  • Absolutely demolishing the English language leads to respect and admiration from others.
  • Making advances on taken individuals is acceptable behaviour.
  • Throwing tantrums every time I don't get my way leads to popularity.
  • Picking at every oriface in my face in public is desirable behaviour.
  • Being a gossipy back-stabbing bitch is acceptable as long as I'm unapologetic about it.
  • Joking about getting dogs evicted from my house is deplorable behaviour.
  • The best way to deal with drama is to cover yourself in chocolate.
  • The best way to keep the conversation rich and interesting is to mention China every 10 seconds.
  • That I should never ever be part of a "boys club".
  • Everyone in the world is a great rapper.
  • It's not hypocritical to pass yourself off as a spiritual being and simultaneously obsess over your physical appearance.
  • "Boom Bitch!" is a clever, rational and completely legitimate retort to any argument I disagree with.
I will endeavor to apply these lessons to my life and reap the amazing benefits that follow.

Actually it was educational watching Cat & Lawson - and I wanted them to stay, purely for that reason.

I have seen, as we all have, cheating going on, and the consequences.
But I have never been able to observe how creeps like Cat operate, target the prey, and hunt em down, relentless.
Then rationalise and justify their shitty behaviour.

Gross as they were, this was a real education for me, since I don't have anyone close who would ever have such
crap morals. But I have seen the same kind of situation divide small communities, families.

I have learned if I stick to the Daily Thread and the Sub Forum, I laugh, I learn, and I have fun.

I have also learned when I venture into housemates threads and read the nastiness and bitterness which is posted from all sides, I find myself fucking hating the vast majority of you.

It's been a little "rough" this year ....

That i am not in the demographic that ch9 wants to watch this show.
I have grown up.

Have to agree with this one. I am not even in the house but feel if I hear the word 'massive' one more time I'm going to lose it. I used to think I'd go well on BB due to my maturity mixed with being able to let loose and have a good time, now I think I'd go insane in the BB house and probably kill someone.

Back