Skip to main content

What have you learned about yourself from BB this year?

I want to add something and it is not necessarily ME related. Perhaps I should have started a new thread? I am not sure.

What I have learned is, the posters, avid supporters from all camps have been far more entertaining than the Season itself and that probably has much to do with the *nal PG BS rating ( would have written ANAL but.. hey..PG..lol )and less than stellar Daily Shows we have been subjected to at the whim of CH9. The chop and change has made this Season a pretty *ucked up one and it's not due to the housemates at all.

After the show closes, I would just like to say thank you to some for just being awesome, say go *uck yourself to others and to several others again in "fan bases" other than the one I reside, thank you for trying to get to know me BEHIND BBB as I have had the good fortune to get to know that select few, BEHIND BBB as well.

As such, I suppose I have learned, some people will always be cunts, surface or not and others will surprise you and show themselves to be really nice, loving and caring people in reality.

So cool.. no new thread required! YAY! :biggrin:

That's cool,
*no new thread allowed*

And

"....from all camps..."

Cheapest shot of the day, yet well slotted[DOUBLEPOST=1416673607][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's cool,
*no new thread allowed*

And

"....from all camps..."

Cheapest shot of the day, yet well slotted

ANAL....

pretty sure Madddz pitches and rarely catches...

I have learnt:
  • how to use Photoshop
  • that there are some people who cannot be reasoned with
  • I shouldn't judge a book by its cover
How else you going to judge a book?

Ooh I forgot... I also learnt what
Smh means !!!! Woohooo

I'm still trying to work out what the others all mean tho.. Like ... ily and ikr and there's another one I can't remember.
Someone should put up like a mini dictionary thingy so slow peeps like myself can read it instead of asking and looking like a big twat haha
They are usually redundant phrases anyway,
You can just google 'em, might be a bit hit and miss, but more often than not it'll list Urban Dictionary.

I've learned that some family fans will write almost anything to portray their loved ones in a positive light, even poison the well if necessary. I don't like the polarising effect they have on the threads, so I try to ignore them.

I have learned there are 7 billion people on this planet, and they are all of them crazy. I feel love!

I have learnt to use gifs
I also learnt that @MADONNA is the best for a laugh on the forum!

AND also learnt to ignore the haters like
jvnaomiwg

Last edited:
Back