Skip to main content

What A Big Baby Leo Was Tonight

I agree.

His true colours shone in the past weeks. Don't like him much anymore.

I thought he was that spiritual guru, an advice giver and well-composed man. But it turned out he was the complete opposite.

Leo obviously knows his showmance with Skye is getting him far.
Skye has told him to his face she doesn't think they can work on the outside, she didn't choose him to come back from the sanctuary, even the way she was talking to him tonight in the kitchen should've proved to him that Skye does not want to be with him.
And yet he still kisses her and cuddles her and everything, and continues to play this charade of a couple with Skye.
I'm so annoyed he's not out this week. He's going to continue to be stuck up Skyes ass, and his ego will be through the roof, now that he's gotten safe twice.

At least Leo was honest about why he was upset. It was about his massive ego and how he looked bad because of Skye not caring as much for him as he has professed for her.

I can't say how genuine either of their feelings are for each other though.

At least Leo was honest about why he was upset. It was about his massive ego and how he looked bad because of Skye not caring as much for him as he has professed for her.

I can't say how genuine either of their feelings are for each other though.
I like leo, but it feels that he wants skye to act in a certain way for him. it was brought to my attention that Leo did kiss Sandra while Skye was in the sanctuary and just said it was a joke... If we are going to use his argument, well then the argument can be used for Skye. It makes her looks bad whn he can kiss any person so easily when he supposedly cares for skye. I'm not saying he is wrong, but the logic that he is to be treated in a specific way and he doesn't pay the same respect, doesn't fly with me

The minute Leo was saved over Skye (even though he was 2nd lowest on graph which she didnt know) she dropped him.

He reminded me of a female the way he handled that argument tonight, the whole "no is fine, you know what you did" "im not angry im just disappointed" stuff like that.

I like leo, but it feels that he wants skye to act in a certain way for him. it was brought to my attention that Leo did kiss Sandra while Skye was in the sanctuary and just said it was a joke... If we are going to use his argument, well then the argument can be used for Skye. It makes her looks bad whn he can kiss any person so easily when he supposedly cares for skye. I'm not saying he is wrong, but the logic that he is to be treated in a specific way and he doesn't pay the same respect, doesn't fly with me

No you're 100% correct, Leo want's to be the wanted man, the one in charge. And Skye made him look stupid by not playing to that.

But I have to give credit to Leo for explaining to Skye that it makes him look bad when she dissed him. What I didn't appreciate was Skye pretending like she didn't think that was the case. She knew damn well that it was gonna play out like that. She's smart enough to realise that.

To be fair a part of me was happy that she got him there. I said it before that they're two players playing each other.

Ok let's think about it. Leo went into the sanctuary in the midst of the no sleep task. He already looked tired and burnt out from that. He then had to sit in close confines with Travis for 6 days which is enough to wear down anyone. His daily regimen out the window, lack of stimulus from a larger number of housemates and lack of comfort from the person he got that from.
Skye is the one who made it into a thing by taking him aside before he'd settled back in and making it into an issue. If she thought it wasn't a big deal then why feel the need to do that? I felt she was looking for a reaction.
She would have been better in my opinion to let him relax back in for a while before doing that. Also, Skye has this habit of going on the attack with personal jabs when she feels backed into a corner and I didn't see Leo doing that. I think people are being a bit harsh on him.

No you're 100% correct, Leo want's to be the wanted man, the one in charge. And Skye made him look stupid by not playing to that.

But I have to give credit to Leo for explaining to Skye that it makes him look bad when she dissed him. What I didn't appreciate was Sky pretending like she didn't think that was the case. She knew damn well that it was gonna play out like that. She's smart enough to realise that.

To be fair a part of me was happy that she got him there. I said it before that they're two players playing each other.
I'm a skye fan (as you know), but even I laugh at the credit being given that she is smart enough to realize that lol. She is smart, just not that smart imo. I really do think she is a 20 year old girl who lacks a bit of sophistication and is still quite immature. She has never given any reason to anyone that she wants to be locked down in a relationship, but is quite happy to hook up for he fun of it. She has stated this I believe.

You're right though, I gotta give credit to Leo for being open and honest about it all. Most men I know would not even admit a quarter of that.

Ok let's think about it. Leo went into the sanctuary in the midst of the no sleep task. He already looked tired and burnt out from that. He then had to sit in close confines with Travis for 6 days which is enough to wear down anyone. His daily regimen out the window, lack of stimulus from a larger number of housemates and lack of comfort from the person he got that from.
Skye is the one who made it into a thing by taking him aside before he'd settled back in and making it into an issue. If she thought it wasn't a big deal then why feel the need to do that? I felt she was looking for a reaction.
She would have been better in my opinion to let him relax back in for a while before doing that. Also, Skye has this habit of going on the attack with personal jabs when she feels backed into a corner and I didn't see Leo doing that. I think people are being a bit harsh on him.

I got the vibe he was pretty annoyed and it was rubbing off quite badly. His whole demeanor exuded of trying to keep a false I'm ok composure. Unfortunately Skye is still quite immature and doesn't realize sometimes you need to just back away. But in saying that, I can see why she wanted him to explain what's going on because in her defense, she probably thinks this is way too much and they are not a couple.

Well to be honest (no fan of Leo) I can kinda see where he's coming from, I mean, who is he friends with in there? Probably only Skye. If you only had one person you could call a friend in there you would want them to at least stick up for you in that situation. Maybe when she said that she didn't vote for him he felt like no one liked him and that he was alone.

I got the vibe he was pretty annoyed and its rubbing off quite badly. His whole demeanor exuded of trying to keep a false I'm ok composure. Unfortunately Skye is still quite immature and doesn't realize sometimes you need to just back away. But in saying that, I can see why she wanted him to explain what's going on because in her defense, she probably thinks this is way too much and they are not a couple.

My issue is that it seemed to me she was trying to push him to react. I think she likes the thought of being wanted but doesn't want to tie herself down. I don't blame her for that, she's only 20. I guess I didn't think his reactions were as bad as some are making out, but that's just a personal opinion.

I personally think that Skye finally wised up to the fact that Leo was only showing 'interest' in her to ride her coat tails as far as he could.

I'm baffled by the suggestion that she had something to gain by hooking up with him. If I recall correctly she was doing just fine by herself way before Leo came on the scene.

I don't count the 'fling' she had with Jake as that was a bit of a joke, he was never that into her anyway and Skye got the message pretty early on.

Skye herself has admitted that she's usually hooked up with someone 'cos she likes the affection and attention she gets from being with a guy so I doubt being with Leo had any strategic basis what-so-ever. lol It was just a comfort thing that she's used to from the outside, plain and simple.

It's funny what effect the hatred some posters have for certain hms has on their perception. They over-analyze every little minute detail to paint them in a strongest negative light as possible, in effort to draw absurd laughable conclusions from the flimsiest of evidence. lol :biggrin:

Yeah we're gonna have to disagree with how smart we think Skye is. I see the high EQ found in all top bitches haha

Seriously dude I'm getting the distinct impression that some Skye look-alike or a girl who's similar personality wise must have burnt you pretty bad in the past. lol I honestly don't get the hate this girl is getting, she's 'annoying' at worst.

I actually don't mind her ditsy bubbly persona, I enjoy being around happy positive people even if they act silly and dumb some of the time. :angelic:

Last edited:
My issue is that it seemed to me she was trying to push him to react. I think she likes the thought of being wanted but doesn't want to tie herself down. I don't blame her for that, she's only 20. I guess I didn't think his reactions were as bad as some are making out, but that's just a personal opinion.
No, I understand, after somename posted, I can appreciate the guts it took to say what he did.

I personally think that Skye finally wised up to the fact that Leo was only showing 'interest' in her to ride her coat tails as far as he could.

I'm baffled by the suggestion that she had something to gain by hooking up with him. If I recall correctly she was doing just fine by herself way before Leo came on the scene.

I don't count the 'fling' she had with Jake as that was a bit of a joke, he was never that into her anyway and Skye got the message pretty early on.

Skye herself has admitted that she's usually hooked up with someone 'cos she likes the affection and attention she gets from being with a guy so I doubt being with Leo had any strategic basis what-so-ever. lol It was just a comfort thing that she's used to from the outside, plain and simple.

It's funny what effect the hatred some posters have for certain hms has on their perception. They over-analyze every little minute detail to paint them in a strongest negative light as possible, in effort to draw absurd laughable conclusions from the flimsiest of evidence. lol :biggrin:

Lol you do the same thing haha

Back