Skip to main content

What A Big Baby Leo Was Tonight

Skye just said it like it is. It's possible that Leo, due to the rejection- is actually starting to have real feelings for Skye now he knows she's slipping away. Some guys like the thrill of the chase, they want what they can't have. When Skye was all over him, he wasn't too into her- sort of blase about the whole showmance. Probably even thought he was above her. Skye, (unfortunately for her)- is now appearing more attractive to Leo now he knows he doesn't have her full attention. And he can probably pick up that she has an attraction to Ryan.

Leo was genuinely liking Skye and Skye was just like 'meh...whatever' about him. He is right that he should have known better, he is 10 years her senior. Of course her level of maturity will never match up to his, she's just not serious. I'm not sure why he bothered in the first place. She did say she'd have to see whether she can find anything better on the outside before jumping in a relationship with Leo. Hmm the footage from last night sure drove Skye down on my rate-o-meter. Her outgoing personality will not get her out of this one.

Leo was genuinely liking Skye and Skye was just like 'meh...whatever' about him. He is right that he should have known better, he is 10 years her senior. Of course her level of maturity will never match up to his, she's just not serious. I'm not sure why he bothered in the first place. She did say she'd have to see whether she can find anything better on the outside before jumping in a relationship with Leo. Hmm the footage from last night sure drove Skye down on my rate-o-meter. Her outgoing personality will not get her out of this one.

I guess that would depend on what your personal image of Leo as a housemate is. IMHO he is a vain arrogant miserable asshole with a massive ego that needed to be taken down a notch so I loved watching Skye give him the real lowdown on where their relationship stands and she skyrocketed to the top of my rate-o-meter.

Really can there actually be true feelings between a vain pseudo-spriritual gym junkie who lives on a strict diet regime and a ditzy young blonde who uses the treadmill once a month as exercise and stuffs her face with ice cream and chocolate?

They are both playing around with this "relationship" for their own personal reasons.

Priya and Skye had this convo about Skile dissing Leo.

SKYE: Yeahhh, well I look silly. Like I look more silly then he does. I'd love to be in his position.

PRIYA: Not really. If there are feelings that (well) from his side, then that's hurtful. And you know it, so it's not like we even have to tell you.

SKYE: Yeah I know.

The POWER of Priya not accepting Skile's bullshit interpretation of the truth. Then later she was able to have Skye beg for absolution. It's kinda genius tbh.

Irrespective of whether they have any genuine romantic feelings or not, Leo had every right to be unhappy that the person he's been closest to in the house, and relies on the most, obviously doesn't give the slightest fuck about how he feels.
He is possibly a tad embarrassed too. I know I would be. Of course there can be real feelings. Blowhard, going by your description of Leo, a lot of it can be applied to Skye as well, so in essence they aren't too dissimilar.

He is possibly a tad embarrassed too. I know I would be. Of course there can be real feelings. Blowhard, going by your description of Leo, a lot of it can be applied to Skye as well, so in essence they aren't too dissimilar.

Well, take out the miserable part, Skye is anything but, however at 31 with a lot more life experience under his belt I would expect more from Leo, especially as a fellow Canadian, than I would from a probably spoiled and somewhat sheltered 20 year old trying to figure how to handle shit properly.

Besides on the entertainment meter for viewing Skye>>>>Leo who brings little or nothing to the table.

They are both egotistical, vain and arrogant but the arrogance lies differently for each of them. One would naturally expect an older person to have more maturity and certainly more life experience but never underestimate individual foibles, weaknesses and unexpected emotions, which in the house would be very much heightened.

I guess that would depend on what your personal image of Leo as a housemate is. IMHO he is a vain arrogant miserable asshole with a massive ego that needed to be taken down a notch so I loved watching Skye give him the real lowdown on where their relationship stands and she skyrocketed to the top of my rate-o-meter.

Really can there actually be true feelings between a vain pseudo-spriritual gym junkie who lives on a strict diet regime and a ditzy young blonde who uses the treadmill once a month as exercise and stuffs her face with ice cream and chocolate?

They are both playing around with this "relationship" for their own personal reasons.
LOVE this! And I agree, 100%!

Yep it really does come down to the images of both Skye and Leo. So far I've seen Skye say a lot of stupid things which has impacted a lot on my image of her... I can't make sense of her. It appears she has no idea where she stands going back and forth...BUT I have yet to see Leo do something foolish or immature. I guess I'm trying to understand what the basis of your assertions is. So far the only thing I could come up with is his protein obsession... surely that's not enough to make him an egotistical gym junkie bonehead? Or is it?

I started to realize what a poor sport Leo was when he sat around whining and complaining during that Hotel challenge. He was one of the reasons they failed it because he was throwing a pity party and speaking to Skye about how badly the guests were treating the Hotel staff.

I started to realize what a poor sport Leo was when he sat around whining and complaining during that Hotel challenge. He was one of the reasons they failed it because he was throwing a pity party and speaking to Skye about how badly the guests were treating the Hotel staff.
MORE FUCKING POSTS? THAT IS IT. I FUCKKKKKKKING TOLD YOU.

Back