Skip to main content

What A Big Baby Leo Was Tonight

LOVE IT!!!

We saw lying Skye
"I'm only NOT saving Leo because I know y'all will"

to the horseshit she flung to Leo's face

so which is it? Was it all a big plan - fake voice removed - to make him stay there because she "knew he could last?" Get the fuck out.

Anyone who doesn't recognise the fake voices and attempts to play up to the camera... seriously man...

Yeah, wasn't impressed by his reaction, and he had a bad attitude the whole time he was in the sanctuary.

methinks that there are a few out there plotting her ultimate demise ( snigger snigger mutly style)

Seriously dude I'm getting the distinct impression that some Skye look-alike or a girl who's similar personality wise must have burnt you pretty bad in the past. lol I honestly don't get the hate this girl is getting, she's 'annoying' at worst.

Hahaha, no. I like shitting on Skile because she is using a fake persona like Ben2013 to try and manipulate the gullible voting public. Seems to be working a treat so far- full credit to her.

I actually don't mind her ditsy bubbly persona, I enjoy being around happy positive people even if they act silly and dumb some of the time. :angelic:

Yeah that's why I like Penny because she seems like a genuine space cadet, and she has bigger boobs haahahha.

I don't know about the "big baby" theory.
I think Leo will garner a lot of sympathy votes from tonight's episode.
He may just become a serious contender if the bulk of the voting public see him as a victim.

Was an interesting exchange. I'm not sure what opinion I really have about it all yet though. One part of me wonders if it was to do with the lack of sleep, the confinement to the Sanc, the lack of workout equipment, being stuck in a confined space with Trav, and the lack of protein. All of the above would make people go a little stir crazy.

Or maybe it was a mini flashback to when he was the fat kid who was always picked last for the team? ( Remember Leo didn't always look like.. well.. 'Leo' :) ) And maybe he was just feeling those old pangs of insecurity?

Or maybe, we were for a very split second, seeing Leo coming to the realisation that he actually has got some feelings for Skye... and he was quite uncomfortable with this realisation as he has only attached himself to her for pure strategy. He made a little comment in particular that made the lighbulb in my head flicker just a little bit. Can't remember exactly what it was though. Something about he should have known better by now, or something. Kinda suggested (to me anyway) that he'd fallen for the typical young GC bimbo's before and they're all the same, but then as he got to know Skye maybe he thought she was different, but then it just hit him that she's just like the others. Almost like he was chastising himself. I dunno. I just think for a teeny tiny second, there was something there, before he went back to his gameplay, sulky face. :cautious:

I took it as Leo realising that he'd made a mistake by going for a younger immature girl, who is happy enough to drop him and pretend it meant nothing. Was leo upset because his ego was damaged and he looked like a fool? or was he upset because he genuinely has feelings for skye? who knows..

If it weren't for Skye, Leo would have been booted out last night for sure. He uses her to keep himself in. Was pretty evident when Skye gave us the insight that Leo "hasn't opened himself up to anyone else but Skye", that to me shows that Leo certainly watched the show beforehand and is riding the Skye train to the final.

Last night when he had a major whinge about Skye showed me exactly how he will manipulate her to get further in the game, he's tryna look like he was heartbroken and crushed by her not choosing him, when in reality he is just pissed that Skye doesn't like him as much as he wants her too. When he said "that will make me look like a jackass", that showed me that he is definately thinking about how their relationship is percieved on the outside, and he thinks her not choosing him will portray him as a 'bad guy'.

Whatever happens from here on in will change my perception of Leo.

If he becomes his own person in the house from now on and stays away from Skye, then i think i'll like the dude for proving he isn't relying on a showmance

If he (most likely) keeps up the Skye thing, it will prove he's just using her to get him further in the game

Last night when he had a major whinge about Skye showed me exactly how he will manipulate her to get further in the game, he's tryna look like he was heartbroken and crushed by her not choosing him, when in reality he is just pissed that Skye doesn't like him as much as he wants her too.

I don't think he gives a shit about her.

She has been using him & when she realised he has fans on the outside, she tries to make him look bad.

More power to Leo.

Leo doesn't care if Skye likes him or doesn't like him. He just cares how it looks to others.

He went up in my books, he outplayed the main game player.

so much playing going on

tbh i think Skye is attracted to Leo, after all she basically threw herself at him when he entered the house, but she thinks he's a bit boring and won't help her win.

Leo probably likes her a bit too but his main motive has been to make himself look better by being in a relationship with her.

Back