Skip to main content

What A Big Baby Leo Was Tonight

i feel bad for him, he really liked her and she broke his heart
I thought this at first. I'm a sucker for a sensitive guy. But when Skye mentioned that his ego is hurt, and not really his feelings, I thought she was on to something. He is EXTREMELY vain. And he LOVES talking about himself, constantly. I think he is a narcissist, and needs/wants to be told how great he is. I don't like him at all. He is too shallow.

He IS intelligent though & I think he is playing the good-guy role for the audience. I don't trust him.

From what I've gathered, Skye has consistently indicated that she does NOT want to be seen as being in a couple - she's sad over and over to Leo she doesn't want to be like Aisha/Travis, and wants to be her own person as in remaining single.

Leo is the one that's been talking about them being together on the outside when Skye is only 20, and is clearly just flirting, hooking up with different people and having fun. Although maybe I missed something that Skye said to lead him on.

From what I've gathered, Skye has consistently indicated that she does NOT want to be seen as being in a couple - she's sad over and over to Leo she doesn't want to be like Aisha/Travis, and wants to be her own person as in remaining single.

Leo is the one that's been talking about them being together on the outside when Skye is only 20, and is clearly just flirting, hooking up with different people and having fun. Although maybe I missed something that Skye said to lead him on.

I think Leo's problem was that the only person he made a real connection in the house didn't vote for him to come back into the house for a visit, and now he is wondering whether the conection he had with Skye was genuine.

I think Leo's problem was that the only person he made a real connection in the house didn't vote for him to come back into the house for a visit, and now he is wondering whether the conection he had with Skye was genuine.

Maybe so, but Priya and Skye were getting closer before Leo even came in the house. Leo, as the thread title says, is being a baby. He should have just said no hard feelings and gotten over it.

I really fail to understand how people can side with Skye on this.

She was being an immature baby trying to through it back in his face. Trying to blame him for being upset, annoyed or whatever.

He was annoyed, I thought he was fairly upfront that he feels stupid. She wouldn't let him be. Then later she was trying to have a go at him that his being upset wasn't valid or justified. Trying to through it back in him, in his face to try and elliviate any guilt or blame or wrong doing on her.

She showed her age. I don't understand how you can criticize him. Unless you get into some bullshit male role shit where men aren't allowed to have feelings or emotions.

Maybe so, but Priya and Skye were getting closer before Leo even came in the house. Leo, as the thread title says, is being a baby. He should have just said no hard feelings and gotten over it.

He had just been in the Sanctuary for a week with Travis. His routine was ruined and he wasn't getting enough to eat. Finding out that the one person who he thought he had a real connection with in the house didn't vote for him was the straw that broke the camel's back.

He had just been in the Sanctuary for a week with Travis. His routine was ruined and he wasn't getting enough to eat. Finding out that the one person who he thought he had a real connection with in the house didn't vote for him was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Leo may only have Skye, but Skye has several friends in the house including Priya who would have also felt a little rejected had she not been voted to come in - but she wouldn't have whined on about it like a baby. She isn't in a relationship with him. He's guilt-ing her into one. Leo needs to understand that Skye is 20, and she doesn't want to be in some type of committed relationship with him .

Leo may only have Skye, but Skye has several friends in the house including Priya who would have also felt a little rejected had she not been voted to come in - but she wouldn't have whined on about it like a baby. She isn't in a relationship with him. He's guilt-ing her into one. Leo needs to understand that Skye is 20, and she doesn't want to be in some type of committed relationship with him .

Why can't he be upset? Is he not allowed to have feelings? He had every right to feel upset.

Leo knows he isn't in a relationship with Skye.

I reckon Old Leo knew a lot more about what's had been going on in the house before he went in. His bullshit about never watching tv was just that. He latched on to Skye cause he knew how popular she was with the voters. Skye latched on to him cause he's good looking, muscular etc etc. Just liked she latched onto Jake cause he could rap (which unfortunately for him, he cannot - PLZ Stop). Skye likes a guy on her arm obviously and why not she's young and unattached. Who would grab on to who if they were the last two left and one was gonna win the prize. Then we'd see what's what. But yeh, Leo was a big baby trying to make the other big baby look bad. And he doesn't need to! just needs to give her some of that horrible lipstick I've seen her wear. And she'll look bad:)

It's not about love it's just an ego thing. You can tell he's not used to being rejected (he even admitted it himself) so his butt is hurting or "burning"

I totally agree! This is not about Leo being upset or not, because that means it should only be looked from his perspective. He has every right to be upset, but she has every right to choose who she wants and not feel guilted that her loyalty is to him and him alone. Age wise they will think differently and therefore classify their relationship differently. Though Skye has stated that she doesn't want a serious relationship and wants to see what she wants in life. She said this to all the hms one night I remember. It may have been that Leo read more into what they shared, but honestly, at times I feel like he wants the upper hand on all situations. I do like the guy, but I don't see what he said to hold any regard when he kissed Sandra and then told skye it was just a joke. The expectations he has of others seems a lot more than what he actions to those people imo

Leo has an opportunity to redeem his story line by flirting hard with Penny. But if he continues to be a sook: bye Leo.

It's quite possible after a week Leo wasn't thinking straight on anything. You know how spaced out you get when you haven't had enough to eat. It's possible his body was beginning to break down muscle for energy leaving very little blood supply to the brain. You make rash decisions and don't act yourself. That's what I saw happening in Leo.

Ok let's think about it. Leo went into the sanctuary in the midst of the no sleep task. He already looked tired and burnt out from that. He then had to sit in close confines with Travis for 6 days which is enough to wear down anyone. His daily regimen out the window, lack of stimulus from a larger number of housemates and lack of comfort from the person he got that from.
Skye is the one who made it into a thing by taking him aside before he'd settled back in and making it into an issue. If she thought it wasn't a big deal then why feel the need to do that? I felt she was looking for a reaction.
She would have been better in my opinion to let him relax back in for a while before doing that. Also, Skye has this habit of going on the attack with personal jabs when she feels backed into a corner and I didn't see Leo doing that. I think people are being a bit harsh on him.
skye wanted to tell him before someone else told him..that's all it was

Back