Votes: 43 33.1%
  • David's apology was bad

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I'm on the fence and need more pictures of Lisa's boobs for... research

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters
I think David handled himself well in the situation. I don't think his comments were any worse than anyone else in the rooms'. If anything, Travis's saggy comment was deserving attention. Not one of the guys in the room said anything, at the time, and nor did any of the girls for that matter!

Think it's funny this was made such a big issue by BB, and cut to the boys' naked torsos in the sauna, and (Sonya's attempt at humour) objectifying them.

I think Lisa probably got significantly angrier the minute David started excusing his behaviour which really wasn't possible excusing.
People do inexcusible behaviour, ok that's fine but at least just simply apologise for it.
He didn't, whether or not it was because he's socially awkward or actually just an arrogant prick but 'boys will be boys' was never going to go down well.
I don't think the house should hold it against him.
But in this situation, it's 100% his fault Lisa has reacted the way she did, I think people are overlooking this simply because Lisa has a testing personality (which is true) but she's done nothing wrong.

I understand why she was offended, but I don't understand why when she heard 2 or 3 guys make comment and compare her breasts why she is only hurt by one of the people who made the comments. It seems more of a trust issue with David based on his pool comments. If so he was in fact saying sorry for the wrong thing.

Is an insincere apology better or worse than in an inaccurate one? Are both better than no apology?

I just told you, he should have simply apologised for his shitty behaviour and left it at that.
'I'm sorry' not 'I'm sorry you're upset' or 'I'm sorry, but the boys were'.
Not that difficult!!
I think he was trying to, while at the same time trying not to escalate the situation. He told her he would like discuss it with her after she had been able to digest and evaluate the situation.

I understand why she was offended, but I don't understand why when she heard 2 or 3 guys make comment and compare her breasts why she is only hurt by one of the people who made the comments. It seems more of a trust issue with David based on his pool comments. If so he was in fact saying sorry for the wrong thing.

Is an insincere apology better or worse than in an inaccurate one? Are both better than no apology?
Well I suppose guessing that perhaps Lisa has spent more time talking to David than the rest of the guys and thought he wasn't the sort of guy to talk like that?
I was surprised as well.
I think he was trying to, while at the same time trying not to escalate the situation. He told her he would like discuss it with her after she had been able to digest and evaluate the situation.
Yeah I agree but it's hard to find this guy awkward or just arrogant.

The coverage is getting pretty bad when an issue like this causes prolonged debate when it's something that would have been noticed, commented on and moved past fairly quickly in previous years due to all of the other interesting goings on in the feeds. David was being a dick. Lisa was being a dick. Come on BB, isn't there more intersting stuff than this going on?

At the end of the day Lisa is a bitch and that is the reason her boobs are saggy... Bad karma.
Rubbish. Good on her for not going ahead and getting a boob job like so many do at an all too young age nowadays. Sag with a bit more than a handful is normal.

I get what Lisa is saying. I'd sympathise with her more if she wasn't looking to dish every single time she's on camera though. Her complaining about people talking behind her back seems a bit off because of that.

Dave's apology was seriously shit, but it's because he really didn't seem to mean it.

Dion comes out the worst because he's tried desperately to play both sides. Say hello to Ed 2.0.

I get what Lisa is saying. I'd sympathise with her more if she wasn't looking to dish every single time she's on camera though. Her complaining about people talking behind her back seems a bit off because of that.

Dave's apology was seriously shit, but it's because he really didn't seem to mean it.

Dion comes out the worst because he's tried desperately to play both sides. Say hello to Ed 2.0.

Ugh yes I can't believe Dion. He doesn't have as much of a backbone as I'd thought - he said initially he hated dishonesty and that it was the one thing he would never do, and here he is trying to curry up some favour on both sides.

As for Dave, it's good he at least tried to apologise but he seemed a little silly trying to twist what he'd said; maybe he wasn't aware Lisa heard it herself, and not through word of mouth.

The Pool

*Mike - "David has been asked [by cat] to make up his perfect girl."*
David - "I'll take Sandra's personality, I like Aisha's freckles but um I'd take Lisa's physique.."
Lisa - "Aww thanks.. that's nice."
David - "That's all right... And I'd take your [Cat] legs."
Cat - "Yep. So what did you mean by physique then?"
David - "Upper body..."
Lisa - "Tits ahahaha..."
David - "....no no no not tits like everything..."
Lisa - "...and shoulders."
David - "...the midriff and arms."

well done! i quoted this bit on FB page, hope its ok, she is a lying bitch, he never said he loved her tits. she fished for compliments on her tits but got let down, thats why she was pissed off about,

Back