Votes: 43 33.1%
  • David's apology was bad

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I'm on the fence and need more pictures of Lisa's boobs for... research

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters
No matter who you think is in the right or wrong I think you do have to give the guy points for having the balls to actually bring up the subject with her, and at least trying to rectify the situation. It would be really hard to apologise for something that personal to someone who is openly hostile.

I agree that David’s apology wasn’t perfect but when was the last time you tried to say sorry for something that was uncomfortable and you managed to have it come across word perfect?

When David called Lisa over to make the apology he was still in the dark as to what he was actually apologising for.

This - from what I saw Lisa has misheard what was said, and you can't apologise well if your not even sure what you should be apologising for

No matter who you think is in the right or wrong I think you do have to give the guy points for having the balls to actually bring up the subject with her, and at least trying to rectify the situation. It would be really hard to apologise for something that personal to someone who is openly hostile.

Nah because people kept bringing it up to him and he had the whole attitude of, 'she should come to me' it was only after she didn't, he changed his approach. Even when he brought it up he was trying to just say to her, 'come back to me when you want to talk.'

His whole approach of acting as if she had wronged him.

You asked for it

xHiJMNB.png

B5o2l9w.png

UnWwqIQ.png

uZGWXoc.png
Thank you SomeName!
FWIW I reckon Lisa's 'assets' are nice, I don't mind them. But then again I like all breasts, petite or large, as long as their 100% natural. :)

It's a damn shame that she puts too much of herself worth down to how her puppies are viewed by other guys. And it's not like she's in her early 20s either, nearing 30 she shouldn't still be hung up on this to the point that it gets to her this badly. *smh*

I think they're great also, but I have been known not to discriminate when it comes to this particular part of the female form! For two reasons, 1) I love them all! 2) physical appearances perk my interest but personality gets me hard!

It's a tough one this on one hand I think Lisa over reacted slightly, she right to be offended it's human nature. Who wouldn't be, and we hear all the time how the house magnifies emotional responses it's not like she can go to work or a bar and have dozens of guys tell her how magnificent they are to satisfy her insecurities.... Insecurities we all have! I think she wanted to show she's a strong woman but I think a strong woman I'm normal circumstances would say fuck u I don't need your kudos I know my tits are spectacular! And maybe get out of the loose bather top bang on a choice push up and tight revealing top and tell him he's dreaming first time he sneaks a peek!
On the other hand all he needed to say was he preferred the other girls because.... Instead of a negative comment about Lisa's, that goes for the others to, that's what shits me more, not that they were talking about the girls bodies ( shit that's what we do when we think we're alone!) but that they chose to voice negative opinions but maybe that's their insecurities coming through......

But then I'm just the random internet guy popping in for a perve ;)
Again Thank you SomeName!!
Now to look for a thread with a pic of skyes bum!!
Hahaha

This whole thing is so ridiculous blown out of proportion it's almost becoming comical. Who gives a shit about stupid Lisa's stupid boobs. He said midriff anyways. He apologised for hurting her feelings and I think he meant that. What about Travis, he said sag which to me is far more insulting than low. It's so stupid. The poor guy is blunt true but geesh give him a break. He can't say anything without it being taken out of context. She asked, he locker roomed with the boys, she cried, he apologised, she walked off. The end. Shoot before we knew anything about him ppl disliked him because of a beard. I mean really now. Whatever.

David is truly vile. Someone I would detest on the outside. Lisa and David both deserve each other. The both make me physically sick!

personally, while i feel that he shouldnt have said what he did, lisa also shouldnt have been evesdropping.
she brought this on herself.

@Sorceress - she's said it twice. Once when she was folding laundry with Skye and again when she was in the kitchen with Jake (when she said the bit about him having a bad aura and not enough space between his eyes).
On first impression (when they all entered the house) I actually thought the two of then would get along. Fail!

No, she said rather spitefully, that she didn't like him or she'd never liked him anyway - and then she said, in an offhand way, maybe it's something about his aura or he doesn't have enough space between his eyes. It was a throwaway comment, not a statement about the eye space which - I have checked, and you would know! - is very normal!

I think it is a colloquial expression for someone who is shifty. But it was not presented as a specific picking on his actual appearance.

Then last night she was all close to him beside the bed in her tiny plaits (I had to check and make sure it was her, because they're all wearing the tiny plaits and with all the ombre it's so hard to tell them apart), and I was thinking, huh? you don't like him... So. Sigh. Grown-ups.

No, she said rather spitefully, that she didn't like him or she'd never liked him anyway - and then she said, in an offhand way, maybe it's something about his aura or he doesn't have enough space between his eyes. It was a throwaway comment, not a statement about the eye space which - I have checked, and you would know! - is very normal!

I think it is a colloquial expression for someone who is shifty. But it was not presented as a specific picking on his actual appearance.

Then last night she was all close to him beside the bed in her tiny plaits (I had to check and make sure it was her, because they're all wearing the tiny plaits and with all the ombre it's so hard to tell them apart), and I was thinking, huh? you don't like him... So. Sigh. Grown-ups.
Lol, what a bunch of bullshit.

So it's apparently not hypocritical because "it's a throwaway comment". Well, David wasn't exactly planning on making a speech about Lisa's saggy tits.

Apparently, it's "not a statement about the eye space" Well, I think if the words "eye", "space" and an adjective word are in one sentence together, I think it's 99% a statement about eye space.

Yeah.... no. It's not a colloquial expression. Unless she's being an absolute Gemma and for some reason can't just say the word "shifty" without going into her colloquial expression of eye space.

How is not "specific picking on his actual appearance"? Appearance? Eye. Tick. Specific? Space. Tick. Picking? Too close together. Tick.

Ding ding ding.

We've got a hypocrite.

That was fun to write.

Lol, what a bunch of bullshit.

So it's apparently not hypocritical because "it's a throwaway comment". Well, David wasn't exactly planning on making a speech about Lisa's saggy tits.

Apparently, it's "not a statement about the eye space" Well, I think if the words "eye", "space" and an adjective word are in one sentence together, I think it's 99% a statement about eye space.

Yeah.... no. It's not a colloquial expression. Unless she's being an absolute Gemma and for some reason can't just say the word "shifty" without going into her colloquial expression of eye space.

How is not "specific picking on his actual appearance"? Appearance? Eye. Tick. Specific? Space. Tick. Picking? Too close together. Tick.

Ding ding ding.

We've got a hypocrite.

That was fun to write.

Not fun to read. But good for you, punched one out. Gotta shift that aggression onto someone. Ta!

If she wanted to slag off his physical appearance, I think she might have a few options.

When someone is deemed shifty, untrustworthy, of low calibre, and probably a thief and a liar, one is said to have close-together eyes - and this is a reading of actual physiognomy. It's deemed to be a result of low class, interbreeding, convict blood, etc.

As it happens, David does not have such features. (Though Dion... a bit squinty...)

I wasn't saying she was or wasn't a hypcocrite, just clarifying what was said.

Carry on.

Back