Votes: 43 33.1%
  • David's apology was bad

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I'm on the fence and need more pictures of Lisa's boobs for... research

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters
Hang on, I thought David goes and gets his beard professionally washed/trimmed etc? Wasn't that in his promo thingy? I'd say he's attached to it if he goes to all that bother.

Either way, its HIS face, if he wants a beard like that, let him have it. What if he didn't like say Katies hair and asked her to shave it off? Reckon that would go down well? I personally don't like kissing a guy with a beard, but thats my personal thing. I wouldn't ask someone to shave it off tho, just cause I didn't like it.

@Inigo Montoya - honestly couldn't say. I think he's more likely to see what BB will ask him to do but I don't know.
David has definitely watched previous seasons of BB (both the original channel 10 and the revised channel 9) but he's not a fan to the point where he'd blogs about it or attends live evictions. He's the kind of fan that would have a favourite and back it on sportsbet.
He did live in the UK so may have watched it when he was over there but again, not that big of a fan where he would have downloaded episodes and watched online.
Yeah, there was a game plan and while I don't have the inner workings of it I'm pretty sure it didn't involved getting voted out over boobs!
He's a likeable guy and on the outside gets along with everyone - even when they are difficult, uncompromising people so I think his game plan was to work with that and be himself. Simples!
Cheers thanks for the answers and also for coming on here to chat, I just have one more question......

Does David like the movie The Princess Bride? Because if he does not that might be a deal breaker for me supporting him. ;)

The bonus to watching reality TV is that it’s real. These people aren’t actors and they aren’t responding to a script.

I agree that David’s apology wasn’t perfect but when was the last time you tried to say sorry for something that was uncomfortable and you managed to have it come across word perfect?

When David called Lisa over to make the apology he was still in the dark as to what he was actually apologising for. Yes he would have been able to make an educated assessment that it had something to do with the conversation she overheard in the bedroom but all he really knew was that she was upset and that was the main focus for his apology.
He would have seemed like an even bigger jerk had he not apologised at all.

Whatever you think about how David came across in that scene or how it may have looked I can guarantee you it was nothing short of sincere and heartfelt.

I have no doubt that David would have been concerned as to how he was coming across and how this might be ‘making him look’ (that’s human nature) but that would not have been the motivation behind his apology.

It’s not David’s intention to get people offside or hurt them. He doesn’t enjoy seeing people being upset.

And for what it’s worth, Lisa is completely in her right to be upset over something like this but I think she’s made it very clear that she wasn’t a fan of David and this has provided her a very convenient platform to hate on him officially. If she was being consistent in her ‘I don’t want to be sexualized’ ‘and ‘You need to be respectful’ statements she needs to call the other boys out for it.

It’s my hope that they can both move on from this and this doesn’t become the ‘easy’ nomination vote for everyone.
That's fair.
Interesting that you say she doesn't really like David, I never noticed that I'll keep an eye on that.
But yeah, he does need to get rid of that beard!

Hang on, I thought David goes and gets his beard professionally washed/trimmed etc? Wasn't that in his promo thingy? I'd say he's attached to it if he goes to all that bother.

Either way, its HIS face, if he wants a beard like that, let him have it. What if he didn't like say Katies hair and asked her to shave it off? Reckon that would go down well? I personally don't like kissing a guy with a beard, but thats my personal thing. I wouldn't ask someone to shave it off tho, just cause I didn't like it.
@EagleEye - you're dead right - he does take care of it and is very proud of it to the point he gets it professionally looked after. I'm probably just projecting my thoughts about it onto him. haha. I want him to get rid of it so surely he does! :)

Cheers thanks for the answers and also for coming on here to chat, I just have one more question......

Does David like the movie The Princess Bride? Because if he does not that might be a deal breaker for me supporting him. ;)
hahaha @Inigo Montoya - it's an excellent testament to someone's character. As a child of the 80s and 90s I can assure you David has watched the Princess Bride probably more times than would be considered normal. It was played so many times in our house when we were kids we wore a hole in it! One of our past times is quoting lines from movies and TPB is no exception :)

hahaha @Inigo Montoya - it's an excellent testament to someone's character. As a child of the 80s and 90s I can assure you David has watched the Princess Bride probably more times than would be considered normal. It was played so many times in our house when we were kids we wore a hole in it! One of our past times is quoting lines from movies and TPB is no exception :)
Well I'm all aboard the David train now. Choo choo!!!

That's fair.
Interesting that you say she doesn't really like David, I never noticed that I'll keep an eye on that.
But yeah, he does need to get rid of that beard!
@Sorceress - she's said it twice. Once when she was folding laundry with Skye and again when she was in the kitchen with Jake (when she said the bit about him having a bad aura and not enough space between his eyes).
On first impression (when they all entered the house) I actually thought the two of then would get along. Fail!

I think it's because she wasn't upset so much as to what David said but more that he told her in the pool he wasn't just saying what he said because she was there but then in front of the boys, he all but admitted he lied to her and he did say it because she was there. She seemed more upset that he lied to her in the pool and then in front of the boys treated the lie like a condescending little pat on the head for her.
yeah I think that is a good part of why Lisa was upset at first plus it's not nice to overhear unflattering stuff.... but she wouldn't have gotten annoying to watch, if she hadn't carried on so much.

The girls in the pool were quite happy for David to choose their body parts to make up his dream girl and he said he'd take Lisa's physique and Cat's legs but the girls wanted him to discuss more about it, and Lisa wanted him to like her tits. (Lisa - "Tits ahahaha...")
I think if he had then said nope Cats breasts are better, she wouldn't have liked it, so he was trying to be kind at the time.
later when the guys had been talking about the girls wanting him to make up his dream girl, he told them his thoughts about being put in that awkward position, and telling a white lie. I think he was trying to fit in with all the boys talk, and probably said a bit too much though.

@EagleEye - you're dead right - he does take care of it and is very proud of it to the point he gets it professionally looked after. I'm probably just projecting my thoughts about it onto him. haha. I want him to get rid of it so surely he does! :)

See that's what makes life interesting... some people 'dig' a beard like his, some people don't. It's personal choice. Personally, I don't like that scruffy beard look, but hey, that's just my opinion. He obviously does and if he wants that thing on his face go for it!

In regards to the whole apology, I voted he shouldn't have apologized. I really really really wish the conversation would have gone like this - "Look, I didn't intend on upsetting you or making you cry, and I am sorry that you have been offended or hurt. However, I was having a private conversation, not knowing you were eavesdropping. It offends ME that you thought it was okay to stand at a door and listen in. What were you hoping to hear? Let me ask you Lisa, if I had of said "Lisa's tits are the best I've ever seen" would we even be having this conversation? I doubt it. If you don't want a man or anyone to comment on your boobs, then don't put them on display. Wear more suitable clothing if you don't want the 'guys' to comment on them. So lets end this with : You don't like me and I don't like you, so lets just be 'adult' about the situation and just leave it at that".

Sadly, he has been made to look stupid, insensitive etc, while Lisa gets to ride the wave of "women are vulnerable, he shouldn't have been saying such bad things about a woman, you were hardly done by, we all feel sorry for you Lisa" media coverage. I've seen 3 'news' articles today on how much of a pig David is for even mentioning her boobs, or his 'ideal woman'.

The whole thing stinks if you ask me, it's so stupid its funny to me now.

yeah I think that is a good part of why Lisa was upset at first plus it's not nice to overhear unflattering stuff.... but she wouldn't have gotten annoying to watch, if she hadn't carried on so much.

The girls in the pool were quite happy for David to choose their body parts to make up his dream girl and he said he'd take Lisa's physique and Cat's legs but the girls wanted him to discuss more about it, and Lisa wanted him to like her tits. (Lisa - "Tits ahahaha...")
I think if he had then said nope Cats breasts are better, she wouldn't have liked it, so he was trying to be kind at the time.
later when the guys had been talking about the girls wanting him to make up his dream girl, he told them his thoughts about being put in that awkward position, and telling a white lie. I think he was trying to fit in with all the boys talk, and probably said a bit too much though.
Yeah, I agree Veronica. I don't know why she cares so much though, she doesn't even like him. Why is his opinion so important to her? The hm's were probably over the whole thing days ago. It just goes to show how starved we are for interesting content this year.

@Sorceress - she's said it twice. Once when she was folding laundry with Skye and again when she was in the kitchen with Jake (when she said the bit about him having a bad aura and not enough space between his eyes).
On first impression (when they all entered the house) I actually thought the two of then would get along. Fail!
Really? Ugh *facepalm* not enough space between the eyes, if in terms of physical....then it means she's a raging hypocrite and I shouldn't be defending her!
Either way though I think he'd get on well with Cat.

Oh and I'm liking David more and more now, and Lisa alot less because of this. She could have handled the whole thing differently, but I feel like she wants to be portrayed as a 'victim' of big bad David, who seems to me from the limited footage, is a nice guy. He is also a little bit older than most of the HM's and what he was saying to Sam in the spa rang true for me too. I'm on team David now I think :)

I think BB was trying to make David out to be the bad guy going by the editing and online articles.

Yeah, I agree Veronica. I don't know why she cares so much though, she doesn't even like him. Why is his opinion so important to her? The hm's were probably over the whole thing days ago. It just goes to show how starved we are for interesting content this year.
I don't think Lisa is worried about what David thinks, it's the popular cool guys group she's worried about...and now BB fans have been all studying close-ups of her boobs because she made a huge fuss after her eavesdropping. eek

Is it bad I just scrolled this thread looking for a pic of lisas tits?
Hahaha.....
Anyway he should have just said the other girls tits when at the pool. They both come out looking like spuds! Her for making a big deal out of it, although I believe she had a right to be upset initially. And him for the pathetic apology, either ur sorry or ur not! If u are mean it, if not don't say sorry!

That wasn't the best apology from David. But curiosity kills the cat Lisa, don't eavesdrop. Be an empowered woman and move on.

I have multiple issues with these statements.
David did not say "sorry you were upset". He open heartedly said he was sorry he made her upset and made her feel that way. He admitted it was not his intention to hurt anyone. If you're going to quote someone, do it right.

I was paraphrasing, but even still, your little additions don't change the meaning. "Sorry you were upset" is the direct summation of what his apology was. There's no getting around that.

Because he makes one comment he is now a shit person? If this is what constitutes a shit person then we are all absolute pieces of SHIT. Because every human being has said something inappropriate/not nice before.

No, he's a shit person because despite being presented with how Lisa felt, he still maintained the idea that "boys will be boys." I'm very aware that everyone has said something inappropriate at some point in their life, and that's fine (well, not "fine" but you know) as long as you learn from your mistakes and grow, which David clearly did not.

And the worst bit is that you believe Lisa stood her ground.
If Lisa felt that a conversation about her/other women's bodies was inappropriate then she should have asked the conversation to stop when it first started in the pool. THAT would have been standing her ground. Its simple to say "this conversation makes me feel uncomfortable so I'd like to ask you to stop" or simply get out of the pool and leave. But she didn't stop the conversation then because she liked where it was heading. She liked hearing his answers and getting a confidence boost. She was asking questions and provoking the situation.

She may have been getting a confidence boost in the pool (and there's nothing negative about that, as you seem to be implying), but that's irrelevant. It's all about context. It's fine that the conversation was happening in the pool in her presence, and with her permission; it's when it's happening without her permission that it becomes negative.

And she did stand her ground. He was trying to justify what had been said, and she wouldn't let him, and it visibly confused him, as the typical straight white male that he is.

IMO David couldn't win. He apologised and even said he would be willing to take her feelings into consideration and not do it again. What more could Lisa want? Him to kiss her feet?

Irrelevant again considering the sauna footage afterwards where he clearly showed he didn't give a shit and continued on being a sexist pig with the other boys (who, for the record, shouldn't be let off the hook either)

Let's remember Lisa manages a strip club. She is surrounded by men eye boggling women every single day. Yet she chooses to be in that situation. Just as she did in this instance.

And one more for good measure: irrelevant. If you honestly can't distinguish between managing/working in a strip club to the situation at hand, the situation in which she didn't choose to be, then you really need a reality check.

Is it bad I just scrolled this thread looking for a pic of lisas tits?

You asked for it

xHiJMNB.png

B5o2l9w.png

UnWwqIQ.png

uZGWXoc.png

FWIW I reckon Lisa's 'assets' are nice, I don't mind them. But then again I like all breasts, petite or large, as long as their 100% natural. :)

It's a damn shame that she puts too much of herself worth down to how her puppies are viewed by other guys. And it's not like she's in her early 20s either, nearing 30 she shouldn't still be hung up on this to the point that it gets to her this badly. *smh*

Back