Skip to main content

US Survivor - Season 44

I found myself drifting off during the challenge. These slow motion sequences are lame. I almost fell asleep until pre tribal when things got more interesting and that saved the episode for me.

I was nervous that they would do another dumb twist. That would put me right off these new seasons as it has gone too far. Such a good blindside but so many questions and things that obviously happened that they left out the edit.

That whole Danny thing was really cringey.
Seems like one of those guys who thinks he's king shit but lacks self awareness.
That guy had the best swaggery strut - made me laugh. He never won individual immunity but he always acted like he was the best and strongest.

I am hoping for a Carson, Carolyn, and Yam Yam final 3 with Carolyn for the win - she has been underestimated by so many all the way they have not actually realised what she has done.

I just love how Caralyne could sense they were voting Carson. And she played her idol on him! Stroke of genius.

Got worried when she told Carson about having the idol though…. Very risky! But to his benefit he couldn’t sure Caralyne would play it on him which meant he was still nervous af.

Yeh I want one of those 3 to win. I want Lauren gone next.

So glad Yam Yam went with his heart rather than his head.
I really thought Carolyn was a goner.
I think if she can get to the final tribal they'll reward her with the win, but until then they're gonna be wanting her out, and she's hopeless at immunity challenges.

This season has been the best in years, due to an almost perfect boot order leaving the likeable and quirky people til last.

I think if she can get to the final tribal they'll reward her with the win, but until then they're gonna be wanting her out, and she's hopeless at immunity challenges.

This season has been the best in years, due to an almost perfect boot order leaving the likeable and quirky people til last.
Swap Heidi for Frannie and yes I think all the most likeable are there at the end. But it could be just the edit with Heidi - they really have not given us much. She has got at least one idol (even if she wasted it) so she is not a total goat.

The Tika 3 really have run rings around everyone else this season. I think all 3 being archetypes that tend to be underestimated (kooky woman, young kid and gay MOC) has probably helped them achieve this a bit.

I would have preferred a different winner, but this one is ok.
I especially enjoyed this season because it was such a good contrast to Survivor AU. I'm happy w/the winner, very well argued & tbh, they all seemed to be winners. All were such fans of the show, but seemed to learn more about themselves (like a very crazy group therapy month away lol)

haha likable & quirky, that's what I think about youse guyse lol

I especially enjoyed this season because it was such a good contrast to Survivor AU. I'm happy w/the winner, very well argued & tbh, they all seemed to be winners. All were such fans of the show, but seemed to learn more about themselves (like a very crazy group therapy month away lol)
The last one I wasn't really a fan of was Danny. I thought all of the top 5 were worthy winners but the one I was really hoping for was Carolyn.
But Yam Yam was a worthy winner too.

The last one I wasn't really a fan of was Danny. I thought all of the top 5 were worthy winners but the one I was really hoping for was Carolyn.
But Yam Yam was a worthy winner too.
TBH I didn't pay any attention to the individuals, they were so dull compared to Survivor AU. My God, youse guyse are never boring & that last series was full of great people to hate & love lol

I am so sad that Carolyn not only didn't win but got zero votes. Zero! Worse, really, than if YamYam got a clean sweep - as Heidi misplayed so many advantages and also had a horrible approach at final tribal, so to see her come second was very annoying. Ah, well...

Back