Skip to main content

US Survivor - Season 44

Carolyn should have won, not happy with the outcome.
The odd thing is that there is an afterlife for all the SurvivorUSA peeps. This group was particularly friendly & had a very different feel to the AU one (also excellent, & what a great win).

the full interview is worth the watch

edit to add for some reason the link won't work but it is rob has a podcast on you tube title of the video is of the video is

Carolyn Wiger Exit Interview - Survivor 44 Finale - Rob Has a Podcast

I am so sad that Carolyn not only didn't win but got zero votes. Zero! Worse, really, than if YamYam got a clean sweep - as Heidi misplayed so many advantages and also had a horrible approach at final tribal, so to see her come second was very annoying. Ah, well...
I think she could have played up her game better. I blame exhaustion on her part and not being able to portray to the jury what her game involved in order to get to the final 3. She seemed over exhausted. Her idol move was cool too and she did the right thing and played her idol correctly - correct me if i’m wrong.
Would love to see reunion months after.

A lot of crying this season, I hope there is less of that in the next season. I want more dickheads and bitches.

I am so sad that Carolyn not only didn't win but got zero votes. Zero! Worse, really, than if YamYam got a clean sweep - as Heidi misplayed so many advantages and also had a horrible approach at final tribal, so to see her come second was very annoying. Ah, well...
I think she got zero votes because they didn't want to chance Heidi winning. Also Carolyn got a great edit. Who knows if she's partt of next season's Survivor, Amazing Race or god....she'd be fun to watch on Big Brother lol

Back