Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

What? I was just refuting what Isee said about my Trump support. Clearly Inigo, who knows me far better than everyone else (because i never presented to her as a "concept"), knew that I was truly a Trump supporter.

I just assume @reepbot is consumed with sarcasm and irony, he is JOKING, this thread is turned into a monument to Inigo and lying....never take it seriously with reeps now......any other poster that is different, will engage and discuss like normal humans do.

Fellow posters
Reepbot is playing so, the answer is always a funny picture for each day.....and possibly a dick award for the dumbest Gollum comment???

Vote at the end of the day or maybe next morning for the dick award....
a8d3c299f1a4c8fe71deb3529a823362.gif
because I love this:)

Perspective Pic for the day, helps with good mental health:)

ARSEHOLE

68974956022836a29b1b25553ed3446c.jpg

Inigo wasn't being sarcastic though.
Yeah, no, yeah...........just super dim then?????
We may never know - she may be sitting back have hysterics you provide, think about it.

You were probably set up by her and others

Inigo is not dim, especially when it comes to knowing me. I don't think she's reading this but if I did ever make her laugh i'd be quite pleased about that. And she hasn't set me up.

Inigo wasn't being sarcastic though.
How can you be sure? it read like sarcasm to me. Just because it didn't to you doesn't mean you are right. Unless you are Inigo you don't know for certain her intention.

Reactions: kxk
How can you be sure? it read like sarcasm to me. Just because it didn't to you doesn't mean you are right. Unless you are Inigo you don't know for certain her intention.

I really don't know how you got the sarcasm part from where she was talking about how she thought I would have been a Trump supporter. Clearly it showed how well she knows me.

But she posted those pics before I was a member here (I saw the thread because someone had linked the picture thread in another thread that was posted in late 2014) and she posted that avatar of herself after her and I had stopped being friends.

But she posted those pics before I was a member here (I saw the thread because someone had linked the picture thread in another thread that was posted in late 2014) and she posted that avatar of herself after her and I had stopped being friends.
didn't say she was catfishing just answering the question of why. If she did post pics that were not her then catfish could be a reason.

Even if cat fishing is not the answer this person you say is your only real friend, is so perfect in every way that your avatar is as close to using her photo as you can get - have you ever heard their voice to confirm they are actually female? the photos posted could be a neighbour, a grand daughter , a random person they have found a photo of.

didn't say she was catfishing just answering the question of why. If she did post pics that were not her then catfish could be a reason.

Even if cat fishing is not the answer this person you say is your only real friend, is so perfect in every way that your avatar is as close to using her photo as you can get - have you ever heard their voice to confirm they are actually female? the photos posted could be a neighbour, a grand daughter , a random person they have found a photo of.

She posted her voice in the big brother forum game thread I think as well the post your voice thread about three years ago. And yes I did hear it and it is female.

And I don't remember calling Inigo perfect, it's other posters here that have pushed that narrative not me.

She posted her voice in the big brother forum game thread I think as well the post your voice thread about three years ago. And yes I did hear it and it is female.

And I don't remember calling Inigo perfect, it's other posters here that have pushed that narrative not me.
ok cool well thats been cleared up for people. Inigo probably is who she says she is :)

Winner........
a8d3c299f1a4c8fe71deb3529a823362.gif

Errr, she's posted her picture here, including using it as an avatar for a few months.

Means nothing, this is exactly what Catfishers do, use pics to tricks you

So?
All that proves is you are not important.

Just more Catfishy & troll tricks....

Come on, you can't be that naive about what goes on everywhere on the net????
Get some help and advice if you are that gullible, it is dangerous, I fear for your safety

Back