Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

It started in that fight club thread. But I think I became more interested in her when she was playing that BB game with me and she would often stay up to like 5am to play in that thread. It wasn't the game itself but the time she took dedicating herself to it. It kind of made me wonder if she was similar to me personality wise.

I can only give you my opinion.

Years ago Reepbot and Inigo seemed to strike up a friendship in a thread where they pretended to be a big brother housemates. In this thread a group of posters pretended to interact, and play out real life type interactions, for example one of the pretend online housemates would organise a pretend pizza, and together Reepbot and Inigo would pretend eat it. They would chat and play pretend truth dare double dare, tbh it was super awkward to read. Over the weeks the familiarity of posting together 24/7 in the thread soon grew to contempt, and the faux friendship fizzled. However it never fizzled on Reepbot's part, and his infatuation was born. I think his online interaction with Inigo was the closest he had ever been to a girl.

From there Inigo seemed to hate him. Just do a Witty and type Inigo and Reepbot into your search and you will see. But at the same time, if Reepbot every stopped talking about Inigo or mentioning her, inigo would suddenly engage with him, usually on a negative level to continue the dysfunction. At one stage Inigo was absolutely beside herself with the level of stalking and contacted the Mods over it, but then in the next breath she would create a new identity primarily to single Reepbot out in order to interact with him. It is easily the strangest internet pairing I have ever seen!

But the short version, I don't think the friendship was imagined. I think Inigo did like and trust Reepbot and she told me herself that she once trusted him and confided in him. I am sure Reepbot's greatest regret is breaking that confidence and telling Witty her deepest secrets, only to have Witty throw her past in her face in public and on the board.

Fun times hey?

Good summary, Trala.

I can only give you my opinion.

Years ago Reepbot and Inigo seemed to strike up a friendship in a thread where they pretended to be a big brother housemates. In this thread a group of posters pretended to interact, and play out real life type interactions, for example one of the pretend online housemates would organise a pretend pizza, and together Reepbot and Inigo would pretend eat it. They would chat and play pretend truth dare double dare, tbh it was super awkward to read. Over the weeks the familiarity of posting together 24/7 in the thread soon grew to contempt, and the faux friendship fizzled. However it never fizzled on Reepbot's part, and his infatuation was born. I think his online interaction with Inigo was the closest he had ever been to a girl.

From there Inigo seemed to hate him. Just do a Witty and type Inigo and Reepbot into your search and you will see. But at the same time, if Reepbot every stopped talking about Inigo or mentioning her, inigo would suddenly engage with him, usually on a negative level to continue the dysfunction. At one stage Inigo was absolutely beside herself with the level of stalking and contacted the Mods over it, but then in the next breath she would create a new identity primarily to single Reepbot out in order to interact with him. It is easily the strangest internet pairing I have ever seen!

But the short version, I don't think the friendship was imagined. I think Inigo did like and trust Reepbot and she told me herself that she once trusted him and confided in him. I am sure Reepbot's greatest regret is breaking that confidence and telling Witty her deepest secrets, only to have Witty throw her past in her face in public and on the board.

Fun times hey?
Thanks so much. That totally fits with what reepbot has said and my observations on the situation.

And Reepbot don't shoot down Trala just cos it is her saying it. You know I told you that same feedback regarding Inigo too. That she has played a mindfuck game with you to keep you on the hook and obsessed, and I have never hidden my distain for that.

It is actually quite easy to work and post here......I get bored drafting dry stuff....have this forum open whilst I work.....take a break, thinking, composing in head next bits for drafts.....come here, sip coffee...laugh...back to work
Drafting days are kind of dull, I need some silly respite, I know some posters take ages to compose stuff.....but lots of us write on the run & post....
It's like doodling, helps my brain somewho
I think/type all at once, and know not everyone does

Witty was clearly clever, and a good writer, I think he could post what he did half asleep if he wanted to
Witty said he didn't work cos he had made all his money and had retired young.

He was on here until 4 or 5 am most days and then posting again by midday so even if he worked it would have been shift work and little sleep and minimal travel time. I am sure many of us post during work time but not literally hundreds of messages. Add to that the time spent searching through messages for dirt and spreadsheeting it all.

If he did work his manager needed to make his job redundant cos it obviously wasn't a job you needed to spend any time doing.

Reactions: kxk

He was on here until 4 or 5 am most days and then posting again by midday so even if he worked it would have been shift work and little sleep and minimal travel time. I am sure many of us post during work time but not literally hundreds of messages. Add to that the time spent searching through messages for dirt and spreadsheeting it all.

If he did work his manager needed to make his job redundant cos it obviously wasn't a job you needed to spend any time doing.

Witty had retired.

Reactions: kxk
Thanks so much. That totally fits with what reepbot has said and my observations on the situation.

And Reepbot don't shoot down Trala just cos it is her saying it. You know I told you that same feedback regarding Inigo too. That she has played a mindfuck game with you to keep you on the hook and obsessed, and I have never hidden my distain for that.

How does that fit in with what I said?

114128.jpg

His teeny hands and comments bother him so much it is quite fun......

Steel Traps and Short Fingers
In his November editor’s letter, Graydon Carter reveals the presidential candidate’s thin-skinned response to a favorite 25-year-old epithet.
BY
NOVEMBER 2015
he myriad vulgarities of Donald Trump—examples of which are retailed daily on Web sites and front pages these days—are not news to those of us who have been living downwind of him for any period of time. I first encountered Trump more than 30 years ago. Back then he was a flashy go-getter from an outer borough eager to make his name in Manhattan real estate. Which he succeeded in doing in the only way he knew how: by putting his name in oversize type on anything he was associated with—buildings, yes, but also vodka, golf courses, starchy ties, and even a sham of a real-estate school. Most people who own private planes include their initials as part of the tail number. Not Trump. On his campaign jet, a Boeing 757, his name runs from the cockpit to the wings—in gold letters, 10 feet high.

Like so many bullies, Trump has skin of gossamer. He thinks nothing of saying the most hurtful thing about someone else, but when he hears a whisper that runs counter to his own vainglorious self-image, he coils like a caged ferret. Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby. The most recent offering arrived earlier this year, before his decision to go after the Republican presidential nomination. Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie: “See, not so short!” I sent the picture back by return mail with a note attached, saying, “Actually, quite short.” Which I can only assume gave him fits.

The tiny hands stories are very funny. And, for real they are teeny....
gallery-1476147380-spyhandshands.jpg

Such short stubby fingers, it looks like there is a missing knuckle. weird.
Lucky he never works, those hands - not exactly dexterous or a piano player

Short-Fingered Vulgarian
Shadowy GOP establishment figures missed the boat by scripting Marco Rubio, enlisting Mitt Romney and drafting Paul Ryan to bring down Donald Trump. They should have looked up the founders of satirical Spy magazine.

Graydon Carter and Kurt Andersen have a 30-history of getting under The Donald’s fingernails. They originated the meme about his tiny hands, dubbing the New York real estate magnate as the “Short-fingered vulgarian.”

Trump says he doesn’t know where the tiny hands gibe came from. Carter and Andersen told NPR that’s another lie. Trump hated the short-fingered vulgarian name and repeatedly sent them pictures and tear sheets from magazines “proving” his fingers weren’t short.

And not just in the distant past. Carter said Trump used a gold Sharpie to circle a picture with a note “See, not so short” as recently as last April.
Spy magazine is gone now, like many of Trump’s business ventures. Carter edits Vanity Fair and Andersen is novelist. But they haven’t changed their low opinion of Trump, whom they chose in 1986 as the “brash embodiment of a crass age.” They relentlessly mocked Trump’s personal traits and business dealings. They could be the best 2-man opposition research team on earth.

Bruce Feirstein, writing for Vanity Fair, said “Spy magazine carried out a lonely – and hilarious – war against the preposterous real estate lordling it famously identified as ‘short-fingered vulgarian Donald Trump.'” Carter and Andersen, he said, viewed Trump as the “id of New York City, writ large – a bombastic, self-aggrandizing, unself-aware bully, with a curious relationship to the truth about his supposed wealth and business acumen.”

Feinstein adds, “He’s become the Ugly American, writ large, and draped in cheap superlatives: a great American, with a great plan, who will restore our great and glorious gold-plated future. . . . So long as you don’t criticize him, disagree with him, or ask too many questions.”

So who needs Romney, Rubio or Ryan. Republican pooh-bahs can hire Carter and Andersen to bring down the Trumpster. They have the same sophomoric, uncompromising and free-willing skills to battle Trump to his wit’s end.

They know how to touch him where it hurts. They know how to puncture Trump’s blimp-sized ego by questioning his minuscule male appendages.

Andersen admits to wonderment about how shiny Trump would make the White House if he was President. He also imagines that he and Carter would be sharing a “bunk in an internment camp.”

Commentators have compared Trump to a lot of things. A circus ringmaster. A professional wrestler. A blowhard. But Carter and Andersen caricatured him in a way that stung – as a self-absorbed addict.

trump-and-spy.jpg
Trump was the epitome of “sudden ostentation.” He craves attention, good or bad. Call him vulgar, call him blustery, call him racist. Just don’t misspell his name.

Mention those short fingers, however, and Trump goes berserk. He goes off message. He thumbs through old magazines to prove he’s normal, not just great.

What took you so long, Big Shot Republicans, to find these guys? They are the Trump kryptonite you’ve been looking for, while you resurrected Romney and fantasized about Ryan.

Carter and Andersen know how to derange Trump. They know how to turn a winner into a whimpering whiner. They know how to point to his tiny fingers.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/07/46920...y-magazine-founders-continue-to-torment-trump

Witty had retired.

Well there you go, this place was a hobby
I don't know much about Witty, just he was funny, and you 2 carried on quite a funny thread.

Would quite like to know what posters do and say to get barred and or banned, must be quite revolting....what is the worst thing you did reeps? You have been barred a few times haven't you?
Derspatz keeps stuff on everyone too.............maybe they both have dementia

Last edited:
How does that fit in with what I said?
It ties in to what you have said about how you were friends until a trust was betrayed, and that even after that she would engage with you (including setting up a fake profile) in ways you became confused about because it was hard to understand what she wanted.

114128.jpg

His teeny hands and comments bother him so much it is quite fun......

Steel Traps and Short Fingers
In his November editor’s letter, Graydon Carter reveals the presidential candidate’s thin-skinned response to a favorite 25-year-old epithet.
BY
NOVEMBER 2015
he myriad vulgarities of Donald Trump—examples of which are retailed daily on Web sites and front pages these days—are not news to those of us who have been living downwind of him for any period of time. I first encountered Trump more than 30 years ago. Back then he was a flashy go-getter from an outer borough eager to make his name in Manhattan real estate. Which he succeeded in doing in the only way he knew how: by putting his name in oversize type on anything he was associated with—buildings, yes, but also vodka, golf courses, starchy ties, and even a sham of a real-estate school. Most people who own private planes include their initials as part of the tail number. Not Trump. On his campaign jet, a Boeing 757, his name runs from the cockpit to the wings—in gold letters, 10 feet high.

Like so many bullies, Trump has skin of gossamer. He thinks nothing of saying the most hurtful thing about someone else, but when he hears a whisper that runs counter to his own vainglorious self-image, he coils like a caged ferret. Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby. The most recent offering arrived earlier this year, before his decision to go after the Republican presidential nomination. Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie: “See, not so short!” I sent the picture back by return mail with a note attached, saying, “Actually, quite short.” Which I can only assume gave him fits.
I bet he keeps a spreadsheet of all those he feels slighted by so he can keep track of who to point what out to!

Reactions: Tee

Hey Isee, what do you mean by this sentence?

It ties in to what you have said about how you were friends until a trust was betrayed, and that even after that she would engage with you (including setting up a fake profile) in ways you became confused about because it was hard to understand what she wanted.

Well I never betrayed her trust. My fault was not realizing that the December 2014 Inigo was not the same as the February/March 2015 Inigo. Do you really think I would have betrayed her trust to someone like Witty.

And yes I think anyone would have been confused.

I don't know much about Witty, just he was funny, and you 2 carried on quite a funny thread.

Would quite like to know what posters do and say to get barred and or banned, must be quite revolting....what is the worst thing you did reeps? You have been barred a few times haven't you?
You are such a contradiction. So now you don't know much about Witty? You actively encouraged his toxic behaviour by calling his stalking and abuse towards me a "crusade". There was no crusade. He simply disliked a person you disliked. You know exactly what he did because you did not miss one disgusting word of it. Your blind hatred for me made his behaviour okay. You did exactly the same when Penelope targeted me with verbal abuse and physical threats for months on end.

And as far as Derspatz goes, you once liked him, called him the forum uncle, until he agreed with me when it came to your views on fostering children.

I think a lot of the worst things were written in the middle of the night and the mods deleted fairly quickly. That is one of the reasons for the time out of a few last year - the mods got sick of coming along everyday and deleting pages off threads. But imagine the obsession levels that leads to someone being prepared to trawl through all posts for the last 5 years or more to dig up dirt about people in their real life even if that was years before and use that to harrass users over and over and over.

Back