Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

It will be interesting to see in what ways the ACA can be improved for all over the next few years.

I am sure that Trump and his team will be working very hard to make sure that is the case. Because Trump cares about the people of America.

I am sure that Trump and his team will be working very hard to make sure that is the case. Because Trump cares about the people of America.
you can't make America great again if people can't afford to get well if they get sick.

I am sure Trump will fix it. He wants to make America great again and I for one hope that he achieves this goal.
74687507.jpg

Well I used to be a servere Trump hater. I hated him with all my heart. But over the past few days my eyes have been opened. Now i am giving Trump a chance to prove himself as President.
He's totally ill equipped to do the job. Self absorbed, politically ignorant, irrational and emotionally unstable... the list goes on.

He's totally ill equipped to do the job. Self absorbed, politically ignorant, irrational and emotionally unstable... the list goes on.

He cares about the poor, the real people of America. Unlike Clinton who only cared about getting paid for her wall st speeches.

Right. Sure.
Trump is no worse or better than anyone else. They all want their "legacy" actually making a difference doesn't seem to matter anymore. And really, it's what we've got now. Social media is the thinking for the majority. Sad but true. The latest twit, post, meme, youtube is what most seem to live by. I wasn't surprised he won.Just disappointed.

Reactions: Tee
He cares about the poor, the real people of America. Unlike Clinton who only cared about getting paid for her wall st speeches.
Er, no. I believe he never even truly thought he would win. And now that he has he doesn't have a clue what to do. He is totally out of his depth. He doesn't care about "poor, real people". If he did he would play by the rules, release his tax returns and completely separate himself from his businesses. He only cares about Donald Trump and making money... which he is now using the highest office in America - and, for that matter, the world - to do.

Er, no. I believe he never even truly thought he would win. And now that he has he doesn't have a clue what to do. He is totally out of his depth. He doesn't care about "poor, real people". If he did he would play by the rules, release his tax returns and completely separate himself from his businesses. He only cares about Donald Trump and making money... which he is now using the highest office in America - and, for that matter, the world - to do.

You mean the rules set up by the wall street elite to keep real people like Donald Trump out of office? I am so glad that Trump and the American people were able to overcome those archaic and restrictive rules.

And now America will be much better for it now we have a real leader in charge.

You mean the rules set up by the wall street elite to keep real people like Donald Trump out of office? I am so glad that Trump and the American people were able to overcome those archaic and restrictive rules.

And now America will be much better for it now we have a real leader in charge.
What a crock of shit. Both posts. I don't think he thought he'd win either, but he did. Suck it up. As to the other, flake time.

Reactions: Tee
i must admit though, that if Trump does not sort out this mess with Russia and his relationship with Putin then he will not be able to deliver on his promise to make America great again.

Well I used to be a servere Trump hater. I hated him with all my heart. But over the past few days my eyes have been opened. Now i am giving Trump a chance to prove himself as President.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back