Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

What does that mean anyway? When/how did America stop being great to these patriotic people who voted for the Donald?

It means that Trump is going to work for the people of America. He will not be beholden to special interest groups who do not care about the poor.

It means that Trump is listening to the people of America. Listening to their hopes, their dreams, and their fears.

It means that Trump is going to work for the people of America. He will not be beholden to special interest groups who do not care about the poor.

It means that Trump is listening to the people of America. Listening to their hopes, their dreams, and their fears.
Oh of course should have realised that from his open minded behaviour displayed through social media and mix of every day folk he has appointed to roles. He or none of those surrounding him have ever done anything detrimental to America being great. They have never gone off shore for cheap labour rather than keeping work in America for instance.

Oh of course should have realised that from his open minded behaviour displayed through social media and mix of every day folk he has appointed to roles. He or none of those surrounding him have ever done anything detrimental to America being great. They have never gone off shore for cheap labour rather than keeping work in America for instance.

Exactly right. Trump and his team do want to make America great again. Pretty soon they will be getting down to work so that Trump will be able to deliver on his promises that he made during the election.

It will be a very exciting time. I for one can not wait to see it unfold.

Example one of Trump making America great again is by ending the horrific practice of globalization. Which will mean more jobs for the people of America.

Er, no. I believe he never even truly thought he would win. And now that he has he doesn't have a clue what to do. He is totally out of his depth. He doesn't care about "poor, real people". If he did he would play by the rules, release his tax returns and completely separate himself from his businesses. He only cares about Donald Trump and making money... which he is now using the highest office in America - and, for that matter, the world - to do.
Haha. I wouldn't worry... Reepbot is just being Reepbot! I don't think his (momentary) love for Trump is anything like his love for Tina. Or big brother. He'll possibly get over it soon...!

Haha. I wouldn't worry... Reepbot is just being Reepbot! I don't think his (momentary) love for Trump is anything like his love for Tina. Or big brother. He'll possibly get over it soon...!

my like for Trump is based on how well he achieves his promise to make America great again.

So ... it doesn't exist yet?? How will it actually be measured? maybe by his polularity ratings?[DOUBLEPOST=1484629999][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's just playing Inigo's game.

Measured by what he achieves during his 8 years.

Inigo is not playing any game. At least none that i can see. Unless you have a different view?

Back