Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

392048-13e06dfe087f0bda8bc0f1f4fdcc539c.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAXuAAAAJDQzMjYyNzJiLTcxMWEtNDgzNy1iYWY4LTc4ODA3NDUzNTIwYg.jpg

Hopefully Trump will be able to fix this problem. Which i am sure he will by helping make globalization obsolete.

What if I already think America was great before he was elected? Does this mean he succeeded?

Trump always succeeds.

But was America great before he got elected? Wealth inequality, wall street bankers partying on roof tops whilst the poor eat rocks, drones, poor Snowden, all those Transformer sequels.

plus heaps more.

Scalper struggles to offload Donald Trump inauguration tickets

HE THOUGHT it would be an easy money spinner.

But Yossi Rosenberg appears to have made the wrong call when he forked out $937 ($US700) for two tickets to Donald Trump’s inauguration, in the hopes of making a profit.

Mr Rosenberg hasn’t been able to find a buyer despite posting to “all the Donald Trump groups on Facebook” and making a video that was shared more than 2000 times.
“No one wanted them, now I am scared I have to go this thing,” he said.

Trump always succeeds.

But was America great before he got elected? Wealth inequality, wall street bankers partying on roof tops whilst the poor eat rocks, drones, poor Snowden, all those Transformer sequels.

plus heaps more.
So roof parties and transformer movies are a sign of Trump failing? Wow this will be tough for him to slice though

Back