Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

As far as i understand, autism is a neurological disorder.
I think I read that Australia has like the highest rate of either autism.... Or allergies...Ah wished I remembered. Is the rise of Austin caused by something that we are doing or it is just being diagnosed more now with our advances in science?

Sorry was at the library on my break before printing out some forms. Didn't have time to actually address everything you said the meh was in response to you criticizing my sentence structure. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again. It took me a long time as a kid to learn to read and write. I even had to change schools because my mum thought a private school with smaller classes would help. It did to a certain extent, but unfortunately I still am not the best writer. Sorry not sorry. Hehe... Moving on...

Don't be sorry. I am pleased you have a life outside this forum. And yes you have taken me down the sad tale of your learning difficulties as a child, many times in fact, and it usually happens when you are trying to extract yourself from a poorly thought out post, just like you have done now. You aren't that slow thinking little girl anymore. You improved, sought opportunities to study, and while I agree you aren't the best writer, when you actually share your opinion as opposed to your flaming one liners and YouTube links, you do so very well. Sorry not sorry. Hehe... Moving on.

I do love trump (not in a sexual way... Looking @ you KKK) I guess around June July I went down the trump rabbit hole (so happy I did btw... Made bank on November 8).
My love and support for the next president of the United states is not so I can 'troll' this thread... Irl I talk about trump all the time. Everyone that knows me knows I love trump and am happy he won. I actually convinced a patron at the pub to like trump as well.

I think that is great. Research is a powerful thing. It helps you make an informed decision. I think it is great you have such a strong interest in politics.

Im not trying to start arguments about trump. I actually have not read back thru this thread. I was just bored the other morning and remember that you sent me a message saying reeobot was updating my princess bride thread everyday... Came here to check it out. And saw this thread. And since trump is almost president thought I would count the days down.

I think that is bullshit. You came into this thread to troll. Your posts clearly demonstrate that. And don't use me as your excuse. Every addicted member knows how hard this habit is to break. You lurk just like the rest of us.

I actually thought reeobot a I were having a discussion about trump, the DNC, Wikileaks and Russia.
The only podcast I listen to is Joe Rogan and Joe is not a trump supporter... And the majority of his guests are not either. I've just been doing a lot of reading about trump, this election and have come to the conclusion that Trump has the American people's best interest at heart. This election was soooooo interesting, everyday there would be new Wikileaks released, new controversies to unpack and disprove. (Little bit sad it's over)... But now it's almost time to make America great again.

No you didn't. You were baiting Reepbot, like you have done so many times in the past. The guy you constantly accuse of being your stalker. The guy you claimed to be frightened of. The guy you publicly abuse. The guy you say you dislike. The guy you created HeWhoMustNotBeNamed for just so you could engage with him. The guy you constantly and dysfunctionally seek out. I swear your and Reepbot's relationship is seriously the weirdest online friendship I have ever encountered, and I have seen many over the years.

If anyone here is that concerned about trump I suggest actually watch his now infamous speech where he announced that he was running ( you know the one where the media said he was racist for wanting to get the illegal immigrants out of America).
Trust me I was in the same boat as most thinking he was being racist till I actually sat down and watched that speech. So happy I did. The man was doing 4-5 rallies a day during the final 2 months of the election at 70 years old btw. Now that is some amazing work ethic. (Actually miss his rallies, I would put them on as I was doing my make up for work)
I don't know what else to say.... Except MAGA :):p

I am more concerned about the stereotypical uneducated Trump supporter whose only goal is to upset non Trump supporters by counting down to the inauguration like its D day than I am about Trump. Donald Trump is the next American President. I don't want him to fail. I want him to succeed. I want him to unite the American people, I want to see him make positive change. I love America, and while I personally would not have voted for him, he won, if he loses now, he hurts people like us. People who work hard and do their best. I have said it before in this very thread. Wanting Trump to fail at this point makes as much sense as wanting your bus driver to drive off a cliff killing everyone you love. I think it's great you are interested in world politics. I just hope you put this sort of time and attention into making your own country great, because otherwise you are just seeking people out to argue a topic that really has little to no impact on you personally, like say your own country's politics would.

I am more concerned about the stereotypical uneducated Trump supporter whose only goal is to upset non Trump supporters by counting down to the inauguration like its D day than I am about Trump. Donald Trump is the next American President. I don't want him to fail. I want him to succeed. I want him to unite the American people, I want to see him make positive change. I love America, and while I personally would not have voted for him, he won, if he loses now, he hurts people like us. People who work hard and do their best. I have said it before in this very thread. Wanting Trump to fail at this point makes as much sense as wanting your bus driver to drive off a cliff killing everyone you love. I think it's great you are interested in world politics. I just hope you put this sort of time and attention into making your own country great, because otherwise you are just seeking people out to argue a topic that really has little to no impact on you personally, like say your own country's politics would.[/QUOTE]
So me and I'm a guessing other people that you have seen are counting down the days, it's not in a malicious way... At least not if you're a truly informed trump supporter. I have not seen any Facebook or Reddit or Chan post counting down the days as if it trump inauguration is the next D day....Ike something bad is going to happen or a war will start... Oh actually a war against the globalists will. Hehe

My shire recently had there local elections and I was much more involved at the polling place. Asking questions about things that concerned me (a friend actually became deputy mayor). Trust me I'm a lot more aware and invested in our Australia local, state and federal governments. And who cares if this is the shit I want to talk about on the internet and kill some time. This is a big brother fan forum for godsake.

If trump does not deliver, trust will I will be he first one to say I was wrong... And I've seen countless trump supporters say the same thing.

No you didn't. You were baiting Reepbot, like you have done so many times in the past. The guy you constantly accuse of being your stalker. The guy you claimed to be frightened of. The guy you publicly abuse. The guy you say you dislike. The guy you created HeWhoMustNotBeNamed for just so you could engage with him. The guy you constantly and dysfunctionally seek out. I swear your and Reepbot's relationship is seriously the weirdest online friendship I have ever encountered, and I have seen many over the years.

Reeobot was the only one posting.... I didn't seek him out ( unless you count the whole reason I came back which was your message) in this thread. I really thought this forum would only have like 10 active members left. I have not been back since when ever the last time I was here was. Your message brought me back...Ahhh thought I was clean of this, but one little taste and I am addicted again ( I'm talking about the forum...Not reepbot lol)

Yeah there were times I was frightened of reepbot at the end of the day he is a stranger in the I internet and he knew/knows a lot about me.... Thought I fucked up and was going to get murdered at some points... Hey I'm still here tho.

Don't be sorry. I am pleased you have a life outside this forum. And yes you have taken me down the sad tale of your learning difficulties as a child, many times in fact, and it usually happens when you are trying to extract yourself from a poorly thought out post, just like you have done now. You aren't that slow thinking little girl anymore. You improved, sought opportunities to study, and while I agree you aren't the best writer, when you actually share your opinion as opposed to your flaming one liners and YouTube links, you do so very well. Sorry not sorry. Hehe... Moving on.

Or maybe it's my go to because I'm still pretty bad at the writing and am usually on my phone and trying to type as fast as possible and it's gets to me when people shame me for not being that good with words.

The YouTube link I posted about the fake intelligence report that claimed trump was into some dirty shit I thought did a better job of explaining the situation than I could. I was literally watching as I kkk posted that disgusting photo.

Edit: Yasss the quote thing actually worked this time. I forgot that you had to have the quote thing with the brackets

Ummm..... Osama bin Laden was killed during his presidency.

The Cuban thing. Although I'm not sure what has really changed.

The Iran deal, but that's a bad legacy

So me and I'm a guessing other people that you have seen are counting down the days, it's not in a malicious way... At least not if you're a truly informed trump supporter. I have not seen any Facebook or Reddit or Chan post counting down the days as if it trump inauguration is the next D day....Ike something bad is going to happen or a war will start... Oh actually a war against the globalists will. Hehe

My shire recently had there local elections and I was much more involved at the polling place. Asking questions about things that concerned me (a friend actually became deputy mayor). Trust me I'm a lot more aware and invested in our Australia local, state and federal governments. And who cares if this is the shit I want to talk about on the internet and kill some time. This is a big brother fan forum for godsake.

If trump does not deliver, trust will I will be he first one to say I was wrong... And I've seen countless trump supporters say the same thing.
Looks like you are starting to believe your own bullshit. You trolled by coming in and excitedly counting down in a thread where you know the majority of people posting are looking at his inauguration like it is some kind of dooms day. You didn't say why you supported him, or why you are happy he won. You just started manically counting down in a way to try and irritate.

He won. Your choice won. Only time will tell now. But if a Trump tweet has seriously got you questioning the benefits of immunisation, it will be a great learning curve for you.

I hate it when people use the excuse that because this is a Big Brother forum we can't engage in serious topics. I care that this is the shit you want to talk about. If you didn't want to open up the lines of communication, you shouldn't have posted. That is the basic foundation of any forum.

Reeobot was the only one posting.... I didn't seek him out ( unless you count the whole reason I came back which was your message) in this thread. I really thought this forum would only have like 10 active members left. I have not been back since when ever the last time I was here was. Your message brought me back...Ahhh thought I was clean of this, but one little taste and I am addicted again ( I'm talking about the forum...Not reepbot lol)

Yeah there were times I was frightened of reepbot at the end of the day he is a stranger in the I internet and he knew/knows a lot about me.... Thought I fucked up and was going to get murdered at some points... Hey I'm still here tho.
Stop using me as your excuse.

You came back because YOU wanted to.

But back to Reepbot, that is my point exactly. You chose to post in a thread which predominantly is filled with posts from a man you yourself felt was dangerous enough to murder you. (I don't believe that for a second, they are your words). Personally, I believe it is you with the addiction. You are like a paranoid fixated moth flying straight into a cyber flame, only to piss and moan in a week that he is a obsessed and is following you.

Or maybe it's my go to because I'm still pretty bad at the writing and am usually on my phone and trying to type as fast as possible and it's gets to me when people shame me for not being that good with words.

The YouTube link I posted about the fake intelligence report that claimed trump was into some dirty shit I thought did a better job of explaining the situation than I could. I was literally watching as I kkk posted that disgusting photo.

Edit: Yasss the quote thing actually worked this time. I forgot that you had to have the quote thing with the brackets

Oh another pity party attempt. I thought you had got past using pity as an excuse for behaviour. You didn't try and share your views or opinion, as I have seen you do in the last hour or so, you were trying to bait for drama.

You dropped this to try and cause drama. Just like you did when you posted in this very thread under your pseudonym.

11 more days! Hell yeah America is going to be doing so much winning under trump bigly :)

You thought you were doing so much winning, bigly. Just like you did the days which preceded and succeeded that post (as well as the one where you had trouble keeping count). If you had have come into this thread and sharing your views like I have just read, this would be a very different conversation. While it still would have been a debate, we would have been discussing issues as opposed to behaviours.

As you well know, I love debate. It is the thing I miss most about the forum. Thanks for making me think :)

I give up Trala, you think you know me more than I do.

I did not read this thread before I posted and have only read one page back so far. Stop thinking that you know my inner thoughts. I was not trolling, at first I ignored reepbot, but as he was the only one interested in replying to me I conversed with him.

Sorry again I need to clarify, I meant yes this is a big brother forum, yes there are forums for cars, dog, space all topics on the internt.... people like to talk about a huge variety of topics on the internet. So why is it so important to you that I am interested in trump. I really don't understand why you need to keep on going about this. I did not realise so many people were posting in this thread who were thinking the 20th of January was the new d day.

Yes I came back here, because you messaged me. I forgot about till like I said I was bored and looking at messenger... So I came back here. Why even send me that message. You say I'm an addict to this forum, well using your logic you just gave me the syring.

I tried! I'm out.

I give up Trala, you think you know me more than I do.

I did not read this thread before I posted and have only read one page back so far. Stop thinking that you know my inner thoughts. I was not trolling, at first I ignored reepbot, but as he was the only one interested in replying to me I conversed with him.

Sorry again I need to clarify, I meant yes this is a big brother forum, yes there are forums for cars, dog, space all topics on the internt.... people like to talk about a huge variety of topics on the internet. So why is it so important to you that I am interested in trump. I really don't understand why you need to keep on going about this. I did not realise so many people were posting in this thread who were thinking the 20th of January was the new d day.

Yes I came back here, because you messaged me. I forgot about till like I said I was bored and looking at messenger... So I came back here. Why even send me that message. You say I'm an addict to this forum, well using your logic you just gave me the syring.

I tried! I'm out.
I don't believe you.

I messaged you a month ago.

You came back here because you wanted to. You didn't forget it, you are looking for excuses to justify your own behaviour. I sent you that message regarding Reepbot because I quite frankly couldn't get over his stamina. 3 posts per night at around the same time each night.

I love the way that even when using this forum as an example of addiction, you blame someone else for your own actions.

Fuck you Trala. You're right this convinced would have been a lot different if you didn't attack me for not posting in your preferred style

Back already?

:laugh:

Rubbish. You posted what I felt was nonsense and I called you on it. The funny thing, you had no problems responding to kxk and reepbot in an attacking manner, but when it is you who feels attacked you morph straight into poor victimised Inigo Montana the 6 year old who can't read very well.

Omg when you messaged me I was walking out the door and read it and thought whatever.

I was looking at messenger the other morning and saw that.. then came.

How many times do I have to say this. Your stubborness is making me want to bash my head against the wall. You are wrong. I think the last time I was here was the last celebrity big Brother...And in that thread you did the excat same thing you are doing here. Except this time I didn't post why I love trump so much in fear of triggering someone the way I triggered you and that other person.[DOUBLEPOST=1484209360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Back already?

:laugh:

Rubbish. You posted what I felt was nonsense and I called you on it. The funny thing, you had no problems responding to kxk and reepbot in an attacking manner, but when it is you who feels attacked you morph straight into poor victimised Inigo Montana the 6 year old who can't read very well.
Ok I get it. I'm horrible person....

I see my error....Leave me alone now.

Omg when you messaged me I was walking out the door and read it and thought whatever.

I was looking at messenger the other morning and saw that.. then came.

How many times do I have to say this. Your stubborness is making me want to bash my head against the wall. You are wrong. I think the last time I was here was the last celebrity big Brother...And in that thread you did the excat same thing you are doing here. Except this time I didn't post why I love trump so much in fear of triggering someone the way I triggered you and that other person.[DOUBLEPOST=1484209360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok I get it. I'm horrible person....

I see my error....Leave me alone now.
Oh calm down.

Take responsibility for your actions. Stop blaming other people. That celebrity big brother thread you are talking about, you called a gay man a fucking fairy! I took issue with it, as did some of our gay posters. You came into this thread to cause drama, to tease, to count down, to rub it in faces, now you have some drama you are back flipping like an acrobat.

Oh stop playing the victim. You are not a horrible person. You are a smart, sassy young girl with your whole future ahead of you who talks bullshit on the internet sometimes. You'll live... if Reepbot doesn't kill you.

I posted my opinion about many housemates and called Franky a fairy and you didn't like it. Other people that didn't like it didn't go as far as you did... You jumped on me and chased me thru 2 pages not stopping till you got the answer you wanted... An apology. This is the same thing that you are doing now except instead of the problem being a word, it's the style of my return to this forum.

Leave me alone.

Back