Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

I posted my opinion about many housemates and called Franky a fairy and you didn't like it. Other people that didn't like it didn't go as far as you did... You jumped on me and chased me thru 2 pages not stopping till you got the answer you wanted... An apology. This is the same thing that you are doing now except instead of the problem being a word, it's the style of my return to this forum.

Leave me alone.
You need to revisit what actually happened in that thread and not what you have created in your head. I tried to defend you. Responding to a conversation isn't chasing you through threads. It is merely responding to your posts, that were funnily enough directed at me, just like we see here with this one.

When you post an opinion, particularly something as offensive as calling a gay man a "fucking little fairy", then you need to prepare yourself for responses.

The only thing those two situations have in common is that you were publicly called out for speaking utter shit both times.

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Trump's transportation to his inauguration.

Reactions: kxk
i remember reading on reddit a week or so ago about how all these women's okcupid dating profiles in America are starting to include stuff like "DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER"

Which i thought was rather interesting as it encapsulated both the passion and division that is plaguing the country of America.

Reactions: kxk
Welcome to Inigo, great to have opposing thoughts, loved how you came in all guns blazing.
Actually thought you were having a joke at first, love to see anyone get political - far too many Aussies are apathetic.

No idea how to take all this.

I thought the Trump slander was a joke, seems there could be more to it!

'WaterSportsGate' And Donald Trump Dossier: Allegations Of 'More Than One Tape'
'More than one tape in more than one place'.

A BBC journalist with sources inside the UK and US intelligence community has claimed spooks believe there is “more than one tape” showing Donald Trump in compromising and sexual situations whilst visiting Russia.

Paul Wood, the broadcaster’s World Affairs correspondent, claims CIA officers deemed the ‘WaterSportsGate’ dossier as containing credible information and would not have presented it to Barack Obama and the President-Elect unless they thought it was “worthy of consideration”.

The sensational memos written by a former British spy were revealed by CNN and published in full by BuzzFeed News, and claim Russia holds compromising personal and financial information about Trump, a charge he strenuously denied in a press conference on Wednesday.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who knows WTF is going on, one thing everyone agrees on Trump's debts/loans etc, that is going cause problems.

"Trump’s loans are spread through the financial system, according to a Wall Street Journal investigation from last week, opening him up to a raft of potential conflicts of interest.....
Trump’s debts, in other words, are held by a who’s who of Big Finance. These institutions will have real leverage over the president of the United States. If a debt turns sour, they’ve got a bargaining chit."

Will miss these 2, aww

58780ac81700002e00fde59b.jpeg

Welcome to Inigo, great to have opposing thoughts, loved how you came in all guns blazing.
Actually thought you were having a joke at first, love to see anyone get political - far too many Aussies are apathetic.

No idea how to take all this.

I thought the Trump slander was a joke, seems there could be more to it!

'WaterSportsGate' And Donald Trump Dossier: Allegations Of 'More Than One Tape'
'More than one tape in more than one place'.

A BBC journalist with sources inside the UK and US intelligence community has claimed spooks believe there is “more than one tape” showing Donald Trump in compromising and sexual situations whilst visiting Russia.

Paul Wood, the broadcaster’s World Affairs correspondent, claims CIA officers deemed the ‘WaterSportsGate’ dossier as containing credible information and would not have presented it to Barack Obama and the President-Elect unless they thought it was “worthy of consideration”.

The sensational memos written by a former British spy were revealed by CNN and published in full by BuzzFeed News, and claim Russia holds compromising personal and financial information about Trump, a charge he strenuously denied in a press conference on Wednesday.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who knows WTF is going on, one thing everyone agrees on Trump's debts/loans etc, that is going cause problems.

"Trump’s loans are spread through the financial system, according to a Wall Street Journal investigation from last week, opening him up to a raft of potential conflicts of interest.....
Trump’s debts, in other words, are held by a who’s who of Big Finance. These institutions will have real leverage over the president of the United States. If a debt turns sour, they’ve got a bargaining chit."

Will miss these 2, aww

58780ac81700002e00fde59b.jpeg

Agreed. Good to see posters like Inigo come here with opposing viewpoints. Challenging our thinking. Debating topics concerning not only the future of America but the future of the world.

Back