Skip to main content

TREAT YO SELF!!!

Huh what you mean? You can still you use your phone/tablet/computer while you cast.
Doesn't seem to work that way with iPad. When I cast, let's say Netflix, when I exit the app to go to Safari or Facebook or whatever, the cast stops.

Screenshot_2015-11-15-20-44-11.png

Just decided to treat myself, boots were only $55, will be a great addition to my wardrobe for next winter, I plan on wearing them with blue jeans and a red flannel.... Also got a few pairs of sandals... Ok enough shopping for me today, time for bed.

View attachment 50567

Just decided to treat myself, boots were only $55, will be a great addition to my wardrobe for next winter, I plan on wearing them with blue jeans and a red flannel.... Also got a few pairs of sandals... Ok enough shopping for me today, time for bed.
They are what I have been wanting! What shop are they from?

nor mine - i love the look but I suck with wearing them! :blackeye: <--- me falling over in heels!
I love looking at high heels online and it's so lucky that I can barely walk in heels or I would have a very large collection and a very small bank balance.

Oh and I just got an alert off of eBay: item ending soon...

Screenshot_2015-11-15-22-13-55.png

Forgot I was watching these... Only $14.95.... Should I buy them?

Sorry, not my cuppa tea ......... I would say no but, unless you have those huge holes in your earlobes thats some do, and need a plug up, then yes - a nice cover up ;)

Oh I thought it was obvious, they are earings... Why would I want cuff links?

Ha! I don't know maybe you've bought yourself a nice new power suit and need some cufflinks? :p

As for whether you should get them it's really up to you as I'm no expert in earrings. Do you get the three colours or have you got to choose?

Ha! I don't know maybe you've bought yourself a nice new power suit and need some cufflinks? :p

As for whether you should get them it's really up to you as I'm no expert in earrings. Do you get the three colours or have you got to choose?
Pretty sure you only get the one pair. If I did buy them I would get silver.... Fuck it why not.... I'll do it when I get home.

Back