Skip to main content

Travis vs Ryan

Ryan thinks he is all that and a bag of chips but we should all know that underneath that hideous 90's haircut is an insecure boy who has to make himself feel better by bringing others down. Travis might be a bit of a simpleton but I prefer him over Ryan. Whenever we see Ryan he is saying something overly nasty behind someones back or he's naked doing that chicken thing; neither are pleasant to watch.

the aftermath of the fight- handled brilliantly by Ryan . Told him they wouldn't be friends in the real world. Ultimately the aftermath showed how insecure Travis and how self-assured Ryan is... Ryan just watched him dig his own grave....

I liked Ryan's honesty and non chalant attitude... Great tv watching Travis shake in his boots

Ryan revealed himself to have screw loose. Threatening another housemate with violence over something so trivial? On television? I am surprised Big Brother did not give him a strike.

It was hypocritical of Ryan to get angry with Travis when they were making the same joke. This idea that aunties are fair target but sisters are out of bounds is some kind of unspoken rule is nonsense. Ryan took an opportunity to have a go at Travis, knowing that his boys have his back, and to then claim that Travis started it.

wasnt laughing about the situation, just realised that it was you that I was replying to! lol you are rooting for a new housemate everyweek

He/she just backs the biggest fuckwit of the moment and post stupid comments supporting the person the majority don't seem to just to get a rise out of people and piss people off. It's pretty transparent.

Ryan's use of the phrase was different to Travis's interpretation.

Then Travis's interpretation led him to unwisely insult Ryan.

giphy.gif

Always knew Ryan was a pirahna parading as a pot plant. Tonight's show confirmed it. He may have just saved Travis this week.
Believe me when I say...Travis was never going anywhere. He's a top player in this game and Australia love him even more now than before courtesy of Ryan's failed attempt to put him on show in front of everyone. Good work Travis! :D

I knew Ryan was going to take over as the biggest bitch in the house. Aside from the remarks shown, I bet Ryan had been throwing out passive-aggressive barbs all night...because that's the little bitch he is. We are just seeing more of it now because he has "The Brotherhood of Hate Whispers" backing him up. I don't doubt for a second that he and Sam were baiting him well before this particular incident and Travis finally bit back. Sam has had a hard-on for him since the spa incident with Aisha. I bet Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dumber have been tag-teaming Travis ever since.

Ryan acting like he was going step up to Travis was a joke. He knew it would never come to blows. Going into mean-girl overdrive with the insults was bad enough...but then following it with the comment about "how they can't ever just have a nice night with drinks" was too much. They can't ever have a nice anything without Ryan's perma-scowl bitching and moaning about something...in fact my new name for him is Cryan.

I wasn't even a Travis fan...but I definitely am on his side with this...and against Sam with spa-gate.

Last edited:
THANK YOU! Finally somebody with brains! Ryan was making a joke, he wasn't referring personally to Trav's aunt. However Travis was specifically talking about Ryan's sister(s). Travis is an imbecile! He has sh*t for brains.
I really don't understand how you can not see the underlining truth in all the "jokes" Ryan says to Travis. Is the fact he bitches about him non stop not helping you out. If Ryan can't take it don't give it.

seriously if that is what was said then trav didn't say anything worse than ryan...he pretty much said the same thing. How is it offensive from one but not the other? and c'mon, ryan's a bit sensitive there...yo sista, yo mama, he wasn't being literal ffs.

ryan was a pig afterwards. Felt sorry for trav again.

Too true

Travis would shit me to tears to live with.. but I think his reactions were genuine and he wanted to sort it out.
Ryan started the whole thing, took it WAY too far by making out he would have gone Travis if they were out of the house and then played the wronged party amongst his little bitch crew.
It wouldn't have taken any more time to sort it out that night .. his whole talk tomorrow thing was about power and dominance designed to put Travis on the back foot. I can't stand passive aggressive twats like that..
The laid back act is a pretense to hide the fact that he's a self-entitled and judgmental little bitch.
I don't see the kindness or maturity that some see.. not genuine anyway at least to me. Maybe someone can explain his appeal?
Sure he's made a couple of one liners, when he has his audience.

I hate that he made me be on Travis' side lol.
Totally agree. Well said.

Yeah...but that doesn't change what I said. He's too thick to realise Ryan wasn't baiting him, even when making amends - he accused Ryan of "starting it" when he didn't.
As I've said before underlining truth/nastiness/baiting in his jokes. You can support Ryan all you like but don't be blinded. He continually bitches about Travis, why can't you guys see that of course he would say stuff to piss him off.

I've never been a big Trav fan but I'm on team Trav for this one. I've long thought the biggest bitch in that house is Ryan, he doesn't ever stop. He's made it obvious before that he doesn't like Trav and i think he intentionally pushed Trav's buttons until he bit back, then continued trash talking him to make sure footage would make it to air making it look like Trav was the bad guy and he was the innocent but magnanimously forgiving victim.

Regardless of the differing amounts of footage everyone saw, no-one saw the at least four times that Ryan had baited Travis before the auntie/sister comments, as mentioned by David and others. I'm quite sure we have only seen half of the story and what we did see was edited to make Travis look like the aggressor when IMO, it was more likely to have been Ryan and cronies. It was also interesting that Ryan was far more laid back about the whole thing when talking to Trav alone in the bedroom than he was when talking to the cronies in the yard. Not so much chest thumping going in when it was one to one. No prize for guessing why that was.

For the record, I'm another who has never heard the auntie comment before. Seems like a lot of people here never have so it can't be assumed that Travis would have either.

I knew Ryan was going to take over as the biggest bitch in the house. Aside from the remarks shown, I bet Ryan had been throwing out passive-aggressive barbs all night...because that's the little bitch he is. We are just seeing more of it now because he has "The Brotherhood of Hate Whispers" backing him up. I don't doubt for a second that he and Sam were baiting him well before this particular incident and Travis finally bit back. Sam has had a hard-on for him since the spa incident with Aisha. I bet Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dumber have been tag-teaming Travis ever since.

Ryan acting like he was going step up to Travis was a joke. He knew it would never come to blows. Going into mean-girl overdrive with the insults was bad enough...but then following it with the comment about "how they can't ever just have a nice night with drinks" was too much. They can't ever have a nice anything without Ryan's perma-scowl bitching and moaning about something...in fact my new name for him is Cryan.

I wasn't even a Travis fan...but I definitely am on his side with this...and against Sam with spa-gate.
Cryan haha perfect! that will catch on.

I've never been a big Trav fan but I'm on team Trav for this one. I've long thought the biggest bitch in that house is Ryan, he doesn't ever stop. He's made it obvious before that he doesn't like Trav and i think he intentionally pushed Trav's buttons until he bit back, then continued trash talking him to make sure footage would make it to air making it look like Trav was the bad guy and he was the innocent but magnanimously forgiving victim.

Regardless of the differing amounts of footage everyone saw, no-one saw the at least four times that Ryan had baited Travis before the auntie/sister comments, as mentioned by David and others. I'm quite sure we have only seen half of the story and what we did see was edited to make Travis look like the aggressor when IMO, it was more likely to have been Ryan and cronies. It was also interesting that Ryan was far more laid back about the whole thing when talking to Trav alone in the bedroom than he was when talking to the cronies in the yard. Not so much chest thumping going in when it was one to one. No prize for guessing why that was.

For the record, I'm another who has never heard the auntie comment before. Seems like a lot of people here never have so it can't be assumed that Travis would have either.
Exactly, goes without saying really but it's true Ryan is afraid of Travis in a 1 on 1 situation.

showed how pretentious ryan is and showed that trav is the bigger person + did you see ryan talking to leo sam and lawson about how honest he was going to be with travis? wasnt very honest in my opinion, can talk the talk but can he do the walking?

He told Trav he wouldn't be his friend if they met on the outside- that's calling a spade a spade. Ryan's intelligent and strategic- he's not going to tell him outright that he's a douche- he'd lose the loyalty of someone that is unlikely to nominate to him

He told Trav he wouldn't be his friend if they met on the outside- that's calling a spade a spade. Ryan's intelligent and strategic- he's not going to tell him outright that he's a douche- he'd lose the loyalty of someone that is unlikely to nominate to him
The funny thing is that I don't think it would occur to Ryan that Travis wouldn't want to hang out with Ryan on the outside either. He announces his decision like it's the most crushing thing he could say to Travis because of course Travis would want to hang with the cool kids but in all likelihood Travis wouldn't want to anyway.

What's everyone's opinion on Aisha. Ryan has said that he finds Aisha the most attractive girl in the house. Do we think there is more than a bit of jealousy there from Ryan? Could that be part of what's behind his Travis hate? That the "uneducated bogan" got the cute girl and she didn't look twice at Ryan? (Does Ryan have a girlfriend on the outside? It's crap that it's halfway throughout the season and I don't recall ever hearing if he does or not)

Yeah there was. If that was on the street, in a club. It'd be assault.

Technically that is correct. You can punch a cunt who tries that shit and be legally justified because you thought they were about to attack.

Travis would shit me to tears to live with.. but I think his reactions were genuine and he wanted to sort it out.
Ryan started the whole thing, took it WAY too far by making out he would have gone Travis if they were out of the house and then played the wronged party amongst his little bitch crew.
It wouldn't have taken any more time to sort it out that night .. his whole talk tomorrow thing was about power and dominance designed to put Travis on the back foot. I can't stand passive aggressive twats like that..
The laid back act is a pretense to hide the fact that he's a self-entitled and judgmental little bitch.
I don't see the kindness or maturity that some see.. not genuine anyway at least to me. Maybe someone can explain his appeal?
Sure he's made a couple of one liners, when he has his audience.

I hate that he made me be on Travis' side lol.

So many likes. Perfect assessment. Ryass is a fucking weak bitch.

Yeah...but that doesn't change what I said. He's too thick to realise Ryan wasn't baiting him, even when making amends - he accused Ryan of "starting it" when he didn't.

Ryass has repeatedly stated that he doesn't like Travis. Then during their convos it came out that he said MULTIPLE things before Travis said the sister thing. Ryan was letting his weak ass, passive aggressive shitness out. Fair enough, but don't cry like a little bitch and get all hard when Travvy says something.

PS. I agree Travvy is thick, but he was correct here. Ryass is still a FUCKING WEAK CUNT.

Technically that is correct. You can punch a cunt who tries that shit and be legally justified because you thought they were about to attack.

So many likes. Perfect assessment. Ryass is a fucking weak bitch.

Ryass has repeatedly stated that he doesn't like Travis. Then during their convos it came out that he said MULTIPLE things before Travis said the sister thing. Ryan was letting his weak ass, passive aggressive shitness out. Fair enough, but don't cry like a little bitch and get all hard when Travvy says something.

PS. I agree Travvy is thick, but he was correct here. Ryass is still a FUCKING WEAK CUNT.

Ryass? How about Cryan? I think that one suits him better :D

Just watched the clip on Jumpin and I have to say Ryan definitely looks the bigger Douche in this one!
Both their comments were stupid, Ryan threw it out first but couldn't take when Travis threw it back. And Travis calling his bluff when Ryan half ass threatened him was gold to, of course Ryan knew someone would pull him up when he pretended to front Travis but I liked the way Travis didn't flinch.....makes me believe Travis would kick his ass!!
It seems Ryan is calculated in his baiting and to me this indicates a bit of a complex, he has to put people down to make himself look better, Travis is a bit more confident and is only reacting to each situation...I don't think he needed to be so apologetic but he does seem sensitive and probably just wanted to clear the air of tension even if it meant accepting unnecessary blame
I like David a bit more also for how he conducted himself.......all the other guys just standing around nodding while Ryan bags out Travis are just spineless sheep.
Neither are top of my list, I pick my list on personality traits, good-bad, Ryan can go first!!

Back