Skip to main content

Travis vs Ryan

Well if this proves anything, and if Sam survives the Eviction both him and Ryan are going to be up for nominations. Leo gave a thought when Ryan was talking with the guys... if anything, I'd say Ryan will be the top nomination next round.
Absolutely! Australia is filthy on Ryan. He's gone!

Okay I missed that part. Care to show me exactly where I can find it on jump in?
It was when they were at the dining table in the kitchen... when Marina said she wanted to get a side out of everyone..Ryan said that she was stirring the pot but then he goes and agitates Trav with a throwaway joke.

I'd admit, Travvi has that "gronk" factor to him but Ryan has that "snob" factor to him. Where Im from, you get called out being a elitist and hope you dont get beat up.

seriously if that is what was said then trav didn't say anything worse than ryan...he pretty much said the same thing. How is it offensive from one but not the other? and c'mon, ryan's a bit sensitive there...yo sista, yo mama, he wasn't being literal ffs.

ryan was a pig afterwards. Felt sorry for trav again.
At first (the first 2 weeks, etc) I didn't like Travis. But compared to Ryan he is a saint. He says some stupid things & he isn't as smart as Ryan but he is a much more decent guy. Ryan is an absolute snake! He stirs up trouble & CONSTANTLY backstabs people.

Ryan said it's more fun then fucking your Aunty and than Travis said its more fun then fucking your sister.
"more fun then fucking your Aunty..." is a colloquialism while Travy was just biting at Ryan's close relationship with his sisters.

Maybe he should go out with his sisters, he looks like a girl.:roflmao:

THANK YOU! Finally somebody with brains! Ryan was making a joke, he wasn't referring personally to Trav's aunt. However Travis was specifically talking about Ryan's sister(s). Travis is an imbecile! He has sh*t for brains.

At least he's 100% male,a masculine male, looks male sounds male , unlike tosser girly Ryan who is just plain icky:yuck::yuck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Ryass and Tragic said stupid shit to each other and who knows how it played out because we only have the current BB edit of what happened.

The main issue should be that Ryass threatened violence and stepped up to someone just because of shitty banter that both guys were participtaing in.

That's weak as fuck. A punk bitch like Ryass needs to get his head knocked around a little to maybe teach him that being a pretend tough guy is not the way forward in life.

Both Ryass and Tragic said stupid shit to each other and who knows how it played out because we only have the current BB edit of what happened.

The main issue should be that Ryass threatened violence and stepped up to someone just because of shitty banter that both guys were participtaing in.

That's weak as fuck. A punk bitch like Ryass needs to get his head knocked around a little to maybe teach him that being a pretend tough guy is not the way forward in life.
Exactly he is acting like he is about that life. But we can all see Cryan is NOT a fighter! He shouldn't try to balls up acting like that's who he is because it's transparent as fuck!

Ryans a bitchy princess and Travis is a bogan moron. Lose lose as far as I'm concerned...

To the people not understanding Ryan's statement, think of it this way. Ryan was suggesting that the game was better then having sex with one's aunt. He was not directly talking about Trav's aunt, hell he could even be referring to his own Aunt. I've heard an old bloke at work say it when referring to doing a job no one wants to do. I defs didn't rebuttal with a personal jab about old mate's sister....

Ryans a bitchy princess and Travis is a bogan moron. Lose lose as far as I'm concerned...

To the people not understanding Ryan's statement, think of it this way. Ryan was suggesting that the game was better then having sex with one's aunt. He was not directly talking about Trav's aunt, hell he could even be referring to his own Aunt. I've heard an old bloke at work say it when referring to doing a job no one wants to do. I defs didn't rebuttal with a personal jab about old mate's sister....
Mate, when you are a grown man you don't put up with people speaking to you like that. Joke or not it's down right disrespectful and anyone with some pride and balls would have reacted the exact same way or at least pulled him up about it. Travis had every right to be offended.

Back