Skip to main content

Travis vs Ryan

Is Travis some how better? Well anyone with a set of eyes can see he that. Don't believe me run a poll? Aisha says Travis isn't the type she normally goes for but she wasn't referring to his looks but rather because of his personality and him being shorter than a guy she would usually go for she has actually stated that in quite specific detail.
Opinions - everyone has one
Tragic for me is a 4/10 then when you factor in his ability to speak comes up to a resounding -184542/10

Opinions - everyone has one
Tragic for me is a 4/10 then when you factor in his ability to speak comes up to a resounding -184542/10
Well opinion or not Aisha had her pick of the boys in the house. They all thought of her as the top looker and she chose Travis. So clearly she thought he was better looking than Ryan?

remember_these_heartthrobs_of_the_80s_and_90s_640_55.jpg

I wanna girl like travs

And that shovel head of Tragic is somehow better? even Aisha admits he is not her type, when she leaves the house and someone built and tall walks up Tragic will be just dust in the wind in her eyes.
Well this was the point I was making. I think you may have contradicted yourself?

If I hear Travis one more time calling her "Baby Aish", I will change the channel.
No you wont. I admit it's a little weird to call her "baby" when she isn't even the youngest in the house. I mean unless he referring to her small head? I don't know.

No you wont. I admit it's a little weird to call her "baby" when she isn't even the youngest in the house. I mean unless he referring to her small head? I don't know.
All along I thought it was because of the dance challenge, when right before he lifted her up, Lawson said "nobody puts baby Aisha in a corner". I found it weird that Trav etc still call her that given that Aisha is no longer fond of Lawson but I guess nicknames stick. Hmm...

We for starters I have never heard the aunt phrase. I also didn't make out what Ryan or Travis actually said.

However you can't excuse Ryan for that and not excuse Travis for what he said. Both was ribbing, but Ryan was doing repeating at Travis from what we were told.

What Travis said is a common thing to say like, 'ya mum.'

Ryan may have seen what he was saying as Joking, but repeatedly singling someone out, saying it over and over will upset people. It's making fun, it's a kind of bullying. Frankly it is. The group is targeting Travis.
The group is targeting Travis because he's a sh*t for brains, pussy whipped, momma's boy!

I'm also a little confused because we see David come up to Ryan and the group and say 'you hit him with it once, I saw it grate him, hit him with it twice, it grated him, hit him with it three times, and it grated him. he sees it as you guys ganging up on him'.

Does this mean all of them were making those kinds of comments?

Or that Ryan baited him more than that one time we saw before the fight broke out?

This whole fight has made Ryan seem like an absolute dick, and Dave and Trav as the better men.

All along I thought it was because of the dance challenge, when right before he lifted her up, Lawson said "nobody puts baby Aisha in a corner". I found it weird that Trav etc still call her that given that Aisha is no longer fond of Lawson but I guess nicknames stick. Hmm...
Yeah I don't like it to be honest lol. I get the joke now though but yeah that should have died out on the night.

I'm also a little confused because we see David come up to Ryan and the group and say 'you hit him with it once, I saw it grate him, hit him with it twice, it grated him, hit him with it three times, and it grated him. he sees it as you guys ganging up on him'.

Or that Ryan baited him more than that one time we saw before the fight broke out?

This whole fight has made Ryan seem like an absolute dick, and Dave and Trav as the better men.
That was all on Ryan and his cronies were just sort of socially accepting of it. A few separate occasions no doubt some of which we have yet to see. BB is a massive hold out this year!

Highly unlikely. I don't see the logic in how that's relevant to what happened at all.
how is it not relevant? ryan was seemingly a non-participant in the house until the day the new girl shows up. then hes the cause of one of the biggest outbursts of drama so far this season... then goes on to aggravate it even further during the radio task.

how is it not relevant? ryan was seemingly a non-participant in the house until the day the new girl shows up. then hes the cause of one of the biggest outbursts of drama so far this season... then goes on to aggravate it even further during the radio task.

This is what I was responding to:

i have to take travis' side here.
but the entire situation makes me wonder if the new girl may have said something to ryan to tip him off that he may not be getting much airtime and is in danger of being seen as 'flying under the radar'...

I don't see logic in suggesting the new girl had a play in what happened. Have you misunderstood what I have said here?

This is what I was responding to:

i have to take travis' side here.
but the entire situation makes me wonder if the new girl may have said something to ryan to tip him off that he may not be getting much airtime and is in danger of being seen as 'flying under the radar'...

I don't see logic in suggesting the new girl had a play in what happened. Have you misunderstood what I have said here?
I noticed that when Marina and the Housemates were at the table, Ryan said something about her "stirring the pot"...moments later he's picking a quarrel with Travis...Ryan is so ugh. Travis seems to be bullied but he can take it..he's no punk

I took it as it was Ryan who was making the comments, because David was specifically talking to him.

But be sure, that at least Sam and Lawson would join in, and maybe Leo.

Although Leo did look very uncomfortable when Sam and Ryan were shit talking Travis, and said "a hundred percent" just to fit in.

I noticed that when Marina and the Housemates were at the table, Ryan said something about her "stirring the pot"...moments later he's picking a quarrel with Travis...Ryan is so ugh. Travis seems to be bullied but he can take it..he's no punk
Okay I missed that part. Care to show me exactly where I can find it on jump in?

Well if this proves anything, and if Sam survives the Eviction both him and Ryan are going to be up for nominations. Leo gave a thought when Ryan was talking with the guys... if anything, I'd say Ryan will be the top nomination next round.

Back