Skip to main content

Travis vs Ryan

Apparently "fucking your Aunty" is some colloquial term?

I've never heard of it tbh, and judging from what I've heard, doesn't seem like Travis does either.

Never heard that one either. To my ears what Travis said didn't sound any worse. Clearly Travis does not want to sleep with Ryan's sister anymore than Ryan wants to sleep with Travis's Aunty. They were making the same joke. For one of them to get angry is hypocritical.

I think Ryan has been spoiling for a fight with Travis. He knows his boys have his back. It's like watching kids at school fight.

Again, that wasn't footage I saw. I saw Ryan shaking his head saying something like "You're lucky," as in implying if they were out of the house he would have hit him. So, it's not a DIRECT threat of violence.

He threatened to 'whack' and 'drop' him.

He went over to Travis and Sam got in front to bring him back and away.

Cat warned him about violence and then Ryan was saying Travis was 'lucky' as in the context that he'd come at him if it wasn't BB.

He threatened to 'whack' and 'drop' him.

He went over to Travis and Sam got in front to bring him back and away.

Cat warned him about violence and then Ryan was saying Travis was 'lucky' as in the context that he'd come at him if it wasn't BB.

Yep, I watched some seriously altered footage.

Apparently "fucking your Aunty" is some colloquial term?

I've never heard of it tbh, and judging from what I've heard, doesn't seem like Travis does either.

I haven't heard of it either. I even went to the trouble of googling it, and even that didn't bring up anything.

You can really tell a lot about someone who uses physically threatening behaviour as a recourse when they hear something they don't like, and especially just at one comment. Ryan was the instigator here, he had been making numerous comments against Travis during that night (as alluded by David and a few others), and he simply responded with a similar one at the end. To his credit, as obnoxious and brainless as he can be, I don't think Travis has ever reacted in a physically threatening way that has been talked about, or at least shown in the edits.

Ryan since the beginning has come across as a "Do as I say, not as I do" type of person. He'll criticise someone or something, and then when he's guilty of doing the same thing, he'll somehow react as if it doesn't apply to him (eg. nominate someone for bad manners, picks his nose, and then say it doesn't affect him when BB called him on it). Everytime he's been shown making snide/unflattering comments about someone, it's always behind their backs, and never to their faces. Maybe that's the reason why, because he himself is so thin skinned that he can't take what he dishes out from someone else, and decides to threaten violence? Dian Fossey should have studied this ape.

I'd like to know if he was warned about that, or has Big Brother production relaxed rules on physically threatening behaviour as well as everything else?

I haven't heard of it either. I even went to the trouble of googling it, and even that didn't bring up anything.

You can really tell a lot about someone who uses physically threatening behaviour as a recourse when they hear something they don't like, and especially just at one comment. Ryan was the instigator here, he had been making numerous comments against Travis during that night (as alluded by David and a few others), and he simply responded with a similar one at the end. To his credit, as obnoxious and brainless as he can be, I don't think Travis has ever reacted in a physically threatening way that has been talked about, or at least shown in the edits.

Further with Travis, being upset and not threatening, or getting macho to his credit. Against the wrong view many poeple have of him. He was also in a situation where no one would have his back. Immedaitely, it's the 'too cool for school crew' jumping behind Ryan.

Never heard that one either. To my ears what Travis said didn't sound any worse. Clearly Travis does not want to sleep with Ryan's sister anymore than Ryan wants to sleep with Travis's Aunty. They were making the same joke. For one of them to get angry is hypocritical.
QUOTE]
That is exactly how I feel, too. And it doesn't seem like many people are familiar with that colloquialism - if it even is one.

the aftermath of the fight- handled brilliantly by Ryan . Told him they wouldn't be friends in the real world. Ultimately the aftermath showed how insecure Travis and how self-assured Ryan is... Ryan just watched him dig his own grave....

I liked Ryan's honesty and non chalant attitude... Great tv watching Travis shake in his boots

the aftermath of the fight- handled brilliantly by Ryan . Told him they wouldn't be friends in the real world. Ultimately the aftermath showed how insecure Travis and how self-assured Ryan is... Ryan just watched him dig his own grave....

I liked Ryan's honesty and non chalant attitude... Great tv watching Travis shake in his boots

showed how pretentious ryan is and showed that trav is the bigger person + did you see ryan talking to leo sam and lawson about how honest he was going to be with travis? wasnt very honest in my opinion, can talk the talk but can he do the walking?

I hardly find this situation funny..

Most of you are victimizing Travis when he doesn't need the pity in the situation.

wasnt laughing about the situation, just realised that it was you that I was replying to! lol you are rooting for a new housemate everyweek

Back