Skip to main content

Travis vs Ryan

Most of the time guys won't act on what they say are going to do. Things get said in the heat of the moment and as ryan said at the end of the day it's just "words". So no it's never assault until it's gets physical. That's the way it is to most blokes won't really get too excited until it's physical then it's a whole different ball game. This was just some shit talk between a couple of guys butting heads it's quite normal with male bonding. Especially with younger guys.

Guys say shit, threaten to get the other guy to take a swing. Then they feel justified. Spending a lot of drunk nights in bars and clubs in my past this is the go to thing. Make threats, intimidate, to get the other person to come back then feel justified.

Battery is when it gets physical. Assualt is causing another person to apprehend immediate and personal violence.

THANK YOU! Finally somebody with brains! Ryan was making a joke, he wasn't referring personally to Trav's aunt. However Travis was specifically talking about Ryan's sister(s). Travis is an imbecile! He has sh*t for brains.
^^this!!! Travis is a fucking imbecile, too stupid to realise it was a joke and not a personal insult.

THANK YOU! Finally somebody with brains! Ryan was making a joke, he wasn't referring personally to Trav's aunt. However Travis was specifically talking about Ryan's sister(s). Travis is an imbecile! He has sh*t for brains.

We for starters I have never heard the aunt phrase. I also didn't make out what Ryan or Travis actually said.

However you can't excuse Ryan for that and not excuse Travis for what he said. Both was ribbing, but Ryan was doing repeating at Travis from what we were told.

What Travis said is a common thing to say like, 'ya mum.'

Ryan may have seen what he was saying as Joking, but repeatedly singling someone out, saying it over and over will upset people. It's making fun, it's a kind of bullying. Frankly it is. The group is targeting Travis.

Last edited:
that's definitely a colloquialism I've never heard but I can see it being a throw away line rather than one aimed specifically at Travis' aunty

Maybe Ryan did it on purpose to try and make Travis look bad to the public knowing he's short fuse would possibly blow up in his face? Ryan possibly manipulated the situation? Damn, I wish I saw that footage.

I actually think Ryan is just a mean person. He just does that. He's quick to judge, easy to hate people. He thinks he's better. He's always saying mean demeaning things about people behind their backs. So now we are seeing that attitude to peoples faces.

I actually think Ryan is just a mean person. He just does that. He's quick to judge, easy to hate people. He thinks he's better. He's always saying mean demeaning things about people behind their backs. So now we are seeing that attitude to peoples faces.
I'd have to agree, Travis is far too genuine to manipulate people and try to screw with peoples feelings. Ryan has shown that he "can" be that type of person in the past. Missing the footage really doesn't help me in making a point sadly but based on what others are saying I am getting a pretty good idea of what went down.[DOUBLEPOST=1413205460][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ryan is a little bitch, maybe short man syndrome? He said all the shit about trav to his bitchy boys and how he is going to be honest with trav, then talks to trav in the bedroom and tells them how all sweet they are!! ryan what a pretentious little boy
Yeah and remember he has done that before, said to somebody (can't remember) that he was going to tell Travis something to his face. Then he walked right by and he shut his mouth haha.

Back