Skip to main content

Travis vs Ryan

Ryan should have gotten a strike and serious warning for threatening violence.

From what David said when talking to Ryan et al, apparently Ryan had been saying repeated things a bunch of time before Travis said the comment.

Yeah too far, but there's a group situation and picking on Travis, you can hardly blame him for getting upset, even if he went over the line. It's one of those situations where a bully keeps pushing a kid, over and over again. Then finally the kid lets out a punch and the bully loses his shit.

What state are you in? Surely they don't have different edits for different states, do they? It was clear as day that that's what was said from the vision & audio we saw.

I'm in Vic. The exact footage was as I've said above. We went from Skye, Priya and Jason, to the game outside. Mike Goldman had the narration "Ryan and Travis have made some offensive comments about each other's family" and then them going off at each other.

Again, that wasn't footage I saw. I saw Ryan shaking his head saying something like "You're lucky," as in implying if they were out of the house he would have hit him. So, it's not a DIRECT threat of violence.

From what David said when talking to Ryan et al, apparently Ryan had been saying repeated things a bunch of time before Travis said the comment.

Yeah too far, but there's a group situation and picking on Travis, you can hardly blame him for getting upset, even if he went over the line. It's one of those situations where a bully keeps pushing a kid, over and over again. Then finally the kid lets out a punch and the bully loses his shit.

Definitely Team Travis on this one. Isn't Ryan older? The aftermath was not cool.

Again, that wasn't footage I saw. I saw Ryan shaking his head saying something like "You're lucky," as in implying if they were out of the house he would have hit him. So, it's not a DIRECT threat of violence.
yeah I didn't see it either and for our sake they should really just show it again tomorrow night. The proof will be on the big brother jump in tomorrow then we'll know for sure. I can't imagine different states receiving separate footage. Makes no sense.

Given all the Clawson recaps they spammed us with over the last two weeks, surely they will recap some of this, and how ACTUAL drama.

Yeah there was. If that was on the street, in a club. It'd be assault.

seriously if that is what was said then trav didn't say anything worse than ryan...he pretty much said the same thing. How is it offensive from one but not the other? and c'mon, ryan's a bit sensitive there...yo sista, yo mama, he wasn't being literal ffs.

ryan was a pig afterwards. Felt sorry for trav again.

Yeah there was. If that was on the street, in a club. It'd be assault.
Most of the time guys won't act on what they say are going to do. Things get said in the heat of the moment and as ryan said at the end of the day it's just "words". So no it's never assault until it's gets physical. That's the way it is to most blokes won't really get too excited until it's physical then it's a whole different ball game. This was just some shit talk between a couple of guys butting heads it's quite normal with male bonding. Especially with younger guys.

seriously if that is what was said then trav didn't say anything worse than ryan...he pretty much said the same thing. How is it offensive from one but not the other? and c'mon, ryan's a bit sensitive there...yo sista, yo mama, he wasn't being literal ffs.

ryan was a pig afterwards. Felt sorry for trav again.
Apparently "fucking your Aunty" is some colloquial term?

I've never heard of it tbh, and judging from what I've heard, doesn't seem like Travis does either.

Travis would shit me to tears to live with.. but I think his reactions were genuine and he wanted to sort it out.
Ryan started the whole thing, took it WAY too far by making out he would have gone Travis if they were out of the house and then played the wronged party amongst his little bitch crew.
It wouldn't have taken any more time to sort it out that night .. his whole talk tomorrow thing was about power and dominance designed to put Travis on the back foot. I can't stand passive aggressive twats like that..
The laid back act is a pretense to hide the fact that he's a self-entitled and judgmental little bitch.
I don't see the kindness or maturity that some see.. not genuine anyway at least to me. Maybe someone can explain his appeal?
Sure he's made a couple of one liners, when he has his audience.

I hate that he made me be on Travis' side lol.

Travis would shit me to tears to live with.. but I think his reactions were genuine and he wanted to sort it out.
Ryan started the whole thing, took it WAY too far by making out he would have gone Travis if they were out of the house and then played the wronged party amongst his little bitch crew.
It wouldn't have taken any more time to sort it out that night .. his whole talk tomorrow thing was about power and dominance designed to put Travis on the back foot. I can't stand passive aggressive twats like that..
The laid back act is a pretense to hide the fact that he's a self-entitled and judgmental little bitch.
I don't see the kindness or maturity that some see.. not genuine anyway at least to me. Maybe someone can explain his appeal?
Sure he's made a couple of one liners, when he has his audience.

I hate that he made me be on Travis' side lol.
Lol, spot on.

Given all the Clawson recaps they spammed us with over the last two weeks, surely they will recap some of this, and how ACTUAL drama.

You WILL enjoy irrelevant interruptions of sCat stroking Boreson in every room in the house.

Back