Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

I don't mind Travis. Being that I am American, I didn't care for his stereotyping comment about Americans though. Other than that, I don't mind him. He seems like a decent enough guy. Seems to treat Aisha nice. Although a bit obnoxious and loud at times, there are other housemates I liked a lot less than Travis. The whole Ryan/Travis innocent I tend to side with Travis because it always seems to be Ryan badmouthing Travis and having something bad to say about Travis. And at least Travis tried to talk to Ryan and apologize over that whole argument they had but to me it just seemed like Ryan was being kind of immature about it. And I felt kind of bad for Travis when he said how he didn't think he and Ryan were buddies anymore.

I can understand how Travis and Aisha being all over each other all of the time could make the housemates feel a bit uncomfortable or like a third wheel in conversations. But like I said, overall he seems like a nice enough guy who is just a bit rough around the edges. This is just my personal take on Travis.

I am taking it here. Too bad for you.

Me special? You are a tween.

What is there to like about a bogan?
Why did you start an appreciation thread for Travis if you think he is a "bogan"? Your original post did say something along the lines of this thread being for people to say the things they like about Travis and now you're being rude towards people who are doing what you created the thread for?

Back