Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

I definitely think Travis beat Skye. Her fans are decreasing, some are starting to prefer Penny and Travis now has the support of Aisha's fans.

Really want Travis to take this out. He has been one of the best housemates of the 9 era.

An ordinary Aussie bloke who's always positive about things without being corny, he never plays up to cameras and still is the core of this season. Has been able to balance being genuinely nice with honesty and humor. I've never seen him gossip or backstab anyone and he gets along with everyone despite being nominated every week.

He deserves to win more than anyone.

Really want Travis to take this out. He has been one of the best housemates of the 9 era.

An ordinary Aussie bloke who's always positive about things without being corny, he never plays up to cameras and still is the core of this season. Has been able to balance being genuinely nice with honesty and humor. I've never seen him gossip or backstab anyone and he gets along with everyone despite being nominated every week.

No - he needs to go soon.

I agree with everything you said about his personality, except...he is VERY corny at times haha.

Back