Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

So the owner of this thread isn't even a fan rightio!!! His relationship wit aisha ain't a showmance

So the owner of this thread isn't even a fan rightio!!! His relationship wit aisha ain't a showmance

It is definitely a showmance. The sooner that Travis is evicted, the better. I hope Australia punishes him for not taking the 50 grand.

Yes, I wouldn't respect him and like him as a housemate. I used to like Travis as my fave - until he got into a showmance and got into a fight with Ryan.

Well I just thought showmance is one of the nature for this kinda show so if you hate showmances then why bother watching.

Plus, Aisha left like what, three weeks ago. So I wonder what kinda showmance he's currently in right now?

Well I just thought showmance is one of the nature for this kinda show so if you hate showmances then why bother watching.

Plus, Aisha left like what, three weeks ago. So I wonder what kinda showmance he's currently in right now?

No, his showmance turned me off completely. I don't like housemates in showmances - no offense. I find it tacky and disgusting.

Travis better be evicted soon anyway.

Well sorry. But he is in there for the final week! And I'll be voting to save him! And aisha left last week

No, his showmance turned me off completely. I don't like housemates in showmances - no offense. I find it tacky and disgusting.

Travis better be evicted soon anyway.

The show is a social experiment. Things like showmance tends to happen.
Besides, Travis is safe with Lina and Penny in there. From my perspective he's guaranteed at least final 4. Penny and Lina would probably leave before him in the final week

Travis avoided eviction when it really mattered. This would have been a horrible week to be up. His supporters better go hard on the finale. No excuses.

And trust me those fans are gonna vote and vote for trav you watch! I reckon he will win this thing in a landslide

This is what I think about that laughable comment:

j0a8uw.jpg

Back