Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

To anyone saying Travis is a bogan - he's a wicked WOGAN (wog + bogan)

His elocution is awesome <3 Why in Australia do we not have regional accents as much? Anyway, like hearing Aussies with different sounding accents, even if it's more cultural.

WOGBOY FTW

What kind of an appreciation thread is this?!! The op doesn't even like him lol. How about instead of hating on a appreciation thread you started yourself.. You stop commenting and head over to the Ryan thread and let the people who like him speak here

Couldn't blame Travie for being in a showmance with Aisha. He's only human, and a lucky human at that to have her.

From what I heard, it is proper real and he is besotted with her. Really, even Blind Freddy could see she was catch of the century. Even if started off as a showmance, don't think you can fake that connection.

Remember when JAMIE faked falling in love with that blonde girl from Gold Coast (who said she still had her V Plates?) and then he came 2nd to that Pauline Hanson loving bird who ended up winning? Then Jamie dumped her after the show?

Don't think that's happening here... they feel very genuine to to watch, IMO

A bad boy ex text after show to say he 'missed me should catch up for drink sometime' -and I told him NO I want to be a cute doting couple like TRAVVY & AISH. He is a BB addict so will know what that means.

Don't settle, boys & girls.

Sorry, I wrongly used the word showmance I am realizing. On BBUS its called showmance and they mostly last (or are expected to).
I am just catching on here that BBAU showmance must mean fake? Not what I meant at all about Travie!!! promise
I think Traisha is just as solid as Jeff/Jordan or Rachel/Brendan. & Travies Mum had lunch with Aish yesterday! Right
I'll should refrain from the 'S' word if something seems sincere. I honestly thought the word meant any romance that started on reality show!
he said prying foot out of mouth

Sorry, I wrongly used the word showmance I am realizing. On BBUS its called showmance and they mostly last (or are expected to).
I am just catching on here that BBAU showmance must mean fake? Not what I meant at all about Travie!!! promise
I think Traisha is just as solid as Jeff/Jordan or Rachel/Brendan. & Travies Mum had lunch with Aish yesterday! Right
I'll should refrain from the 'S' word if something seems sincere. I honestly thought the word meant any romance that started on reality show!

Ooooh I thought 'Showmance' meant it was all for show, d'oh.

Don't remember those other couples....

What kind of an appreciation thread is this?!! The op doesn't even like him lol. How about instead of hating on a appreciation thread you started yourself.. You stop commenting and head over to the Ryan thread and let the people who like him speak here

It just shows what type of fans Ryan has LOL. I am not a fan of Travis either but I certainly DO NOT hate him, or Ryan. Been watchhing since the beginning and I always see Travis as that nice guy you wish you had as your neighbour. :)

Too bad I want a woman to win Big Brother. :(

haha that's why I keep checking this thread! I find this whole thing so funny. Appreciation thread gone off the tracks a bit from the OP LOL

From what I heard, it is proper real and he is besotted with her. Really, even Blind Freddy could see she was catch of the century. Even if started off as a showmance, don't think you can fake that connection.

Remember when JAMIE faked falling in love with that blonde girl from Gold Coast (who said she still had her V Plates?) and then he came 2nd to that Pauline Hanson loving bird who ended up winning? Then Jamie dumped her after the show?

Don't think that's happening here... they feel very genuine to to watch, IMO

A bad boy ex text after show to say he 'missed me should catch up for drink sometime' -and I told him NO I want to be a cute doting couple like TRAVVY & AISH. He is a BB addict so will know what that means.

Don't settle, boys & girls.

Jamie actually inexplicably won his series, I'm sure his showmance played a part in that.

Lol I like that Travvy and Aish are your new benchmark, they definitely seem very genuinely besotted with each other. Don't let someone treat you like anything less than an Aisha!

Oh did he win? I so remember the old bigot bird took it out over him, but maybe that was a different year. He was really built up top but never worked on his legs so they were all skinny chicken style, I recall that much.

Hell yeah, 3 months in and he's pestering her to move to Melbs for him, meeting the family....sigh SUCH CUTE when you sweet on each other and don't want to play games <3

Also like how Aisha could read him and would give him encouraging pep talks/advice, like when he said 'I don't think me and Ryan are mates anymore' and she was all 'c'mon you be the bigger man, don't react, I know you can do it' etc - paraphrasing, but it was such an AWW moment.

Jamie actually inexplicably won his series, I'm sure his showmance played a part in that.

Lol I like that Travvy and Aish are your new benchmark, they definitely seem very genuinely besotted with each other. Don't let someone treat you like anything less than an Aisha!

Oh did he win? I so remember the old bigot bird took it out over him, but maybe that was a different year. He was really built up top but never worked on his legs so they were all skinny chicken style, I recall that much.

Hell yeah, 3 months in and he's pestering her to move to Melbs for him, meeting the family....sigh SUCH CUTE when you sweet on each other and don't want to play games <3

Also like how Aisha could read him and would give him encouraging pep talks/advice, like when he said 'I don't think me and Ryan are mates anymore' and she was all 'c'mon you be the bigger man, don't react, I know you can do it' etc - paraphrasing, but it was such an AWW moment.

It was Rory who came second to BB's pet Terri, Jamie was in 06 with Virgin Katie. I can't say I noticed either of their bodies to be honest, both had pretty foul hair though. Still can't believe Jamie won!

Aisha is such a sweetheart and a total babe, he'd be nuts not to be smitten by her, especially with her being so keen on him. Even though I do not see the appeal with him I do find their romance very sweet and much more genuine than Clawson or Skye and Leo, I will keenly be watching for how theirs pans out, and it does make me like him more.

Wow feels like '06 was a lifetime ago now....can't recall Rory's face. Merlin used to work in Newtown and was a top bloke.

Was told by one of crew & my own opinions here - Travvy & Aish are similar personalities - they don't complain, they also not the type of people to be too 'deep' or get very intellectual. They are both smart, Aisha is more articulate, Travvy struggles with his language but Aisha gets what he is trying to say, thinks he is cute when he struggles to express himself verbally.

Travis is the real deal

Not like those twin pansies that won it two years ago.[DOUBLEPOST=1415938943][/DOUBLEPOST]

I wish you would get an easier name.[DOUBLEPOST=1415939049][/DOUBLEPOST]I hate ryan

Ryan thinks hes to cool for school.but in actual fact he is the biggest nerd in the house this year.

Not like those twin pansies that won it two years ago.[DOUBLEPOST=1415938943][/DOUBLEPOST]and not like that poofter Jamie.

Ryan thinks hes to cool for school.but in actual fact he is the biggest nerd in the house this year.[DOUBLEPOST=1415939216][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't mention the word poofs.[DOUBLEPOST=1415939238][/DOUBLEPOST]I said pansies.

Read the top post once again. You clearly contradict yourself..

Calling someone the other p word is also considered homophobic

Yeah Jamie was weak as piss, don't like using poof and faggot to describe dudes though, as.

Do use 'gay' to describe stupid things, it's a hard habit to break since school days.... but to me it means 'Gay as the hills' not that being gay is stupid :)

Back