Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

Watching Ben2012 interview Sadsack, he seemed to think T & A will take the cash. And isn't he at the bb compound doing these interviews, so you can bet he gets more of an inside scoop into what's going on then we do. So maybe they will go tonight. Maybe BB wanted Sadsack out, and then Ryan got saved, so it was down to some of BB's favs and they dont want any of those 3 to go just yet. They want people to play the game, so getting rid of 2 of the biggest players is not a good thing for the show. IMO

Watching Ben2012 interview Sadsack, he seemed to think T & A will take the cash. And isn't he at the bb compound doing these interviews, so you can bet he gets more of an inside scoop into what's going on then we do. So maybe they will go tonight. Maybe BB wanted Sadsack out, and then Ryan got saved, so it was down to some of BB's favs and they dont want any of those 3 to go just yet. They want people to play the game, so getting rid of 2 of the biggest players is not a good thing for the show. IMO
Ben was wrong but 2 of the biggest players ( well, dave likes to think he is a player, he tries hard) remain to fight another day.
Travis should have taken the cash though. Worrying about the winner not getting as much cash is just silly. Unless he thinks, he is the winner. Travis does rate himself and he doesn't want to leave Aisha in there on her own, so I think that would have been a big reason he didn't take the cash.

The Travis appreciation thread lol.

No one appreciates Travis more than he does himself!

His line at the end of today's episode was GOLD!!

" I can't believe anyone in this house hates me! "

Lol. What a shock it must be for someone so in love with themselves that they interpret being up as being hated. Lol. I'm still pissing myself laughing so I do appreciate Travis' complete deadshit mentality here.

He's the most loveable dickhead I know :)

The Travis appreciation thread lol.

No one appreciates Travis more than he does himself!

His line at the end of today's episode was GOLD!!

" I can't believe anyone in this house hates me! "

Lol. What a shock it must be for someone so in love with themselves that they interpret being up as being hated. Lol. I'm still pissing myself laughing so I do appreciate Travis' complete deadshit mentality here.

He's the most loveable dickhead I know :)

He said I dont know who hates me in here!

obviously because everyone is so nice to his face, why would you want fake people in the house!

Do u guys think he will b safe this week??? We need to start voting guys to save our travis I've already started voting

I think he'll be safe.

Priya was pretty smart in nominating as many people as she can, and she got 2 of what should the weakest housemates, Leo and Marina, up for eviction.

She saved herself, but also saved Travis as well.

Maybe travis can b most saved again! I would love him to b most saved over Skye n david[DOUBLEPOST=1414070984][/DOUBLEPOST]Marina is so boring that's who I want to leave

Nah I don't like her lol she's sioooo boring[DOUBLEPOST=1414071353][/DOUBLEPOST]How many votes are you giving trav I just out 5 votes in I willdo more tommorow

Back