Skip to main content

Today I ........

Fuckwits and professional wankers do not = freedom

More than half the infections are currently coming from tradies/building sites not that many of them were involved yesterday
Thugs were seen en mass buying high viz gear to appear like a construction worker
They are standing up for their rights to choose whether to have the vaccine or not. They are standing up for their rights against Dan Andrews and his corrupted ways.

So what would you do to stop buildings sites and tradies spreading disease ...with the greatest of ease, as they do currently?

So what would you do to stop buildings sites and tradies spreading disease ...with the greatest of ease, as they do currently?

Well, the reason they introduced these measures were due to compliance. A good start would be doing regular checks and shutting sites down that do not comply with the restrictions in place. Fining workers and sites where their workers are not complying with restrictions. If extreme, a 2 week lockdown is appropriate. Problem here is that he left that step too late and angered a lot of the industry by mandating the jab prior. No other measures are really necessary.

All anti Vaxers are selfish
Why do these workers think they are special
Mandatory vaxing has been I.place for aged care workers, health workers etc
So what makes these trouble makers better than doctors and nurses?

Any time I get frustrated by lockdown/virus life.....I think of all essential workers slaving away wrapped in plastic
And of young people, so unfair how life is for them

You know I have been pro vax forever, and have been fully vaxed for months now, feels great😊j
Auto correct has become so invasive on this site, very annoying

Nothing. I mean we have to learn to live with covid. If people don't want to get vaxxed, then let them.

Any time I get frustrated by lockdown/virus life.....I think of all essential workers slaving away wrapped in plastic

You know I have been pro vax forever, and have been fully vexed for months now, feels great😊
It's about pro choice, not anti Vax.

so just let them keep spreading, that is crazy
So pro choice means you place your rights above doctors, nurses, cleaners all the caring heroes
That is fucked

You know I have been pro vax forever, and have been fully vexed for months now, feels great😊

They are not anti vaxxers. They are pro choice. I think it is selfish for others to inflict on them mandatory vaccination.

Have you not heard of the many doctors and nurses that have quit due to the mandatory vaccine requirement or has the media not fed you that information? Not every health care professional agrees with the vaccine mandate but have been silenced by the Federal Government. I find the silencing disgusting.

So pro choice means you place your rights above doctors, nurses, cleaners all the caring heroes
That is fucked

Are you under the false impression that the jab stops transmission and catching the virus? If so, evidence contradicts your stance on that. Take a look at Sweden who have let the virus spread from the very start. They are doing very well at the moment compared to countries like Israel who are suffering and are onto their third booster doses.

As I said before, I do not believe the media anymore. It is not as bad as they are making it out to be. Government have silenced many of them as well.

That is fucked
We have to learn to live with it. We can't spend the rest of our lives controlled by this disease. Because that's what cowards do. And I believe we are better than that, I believe we are braver than that.

“Placing your rights above doctors, nurses”… Occupations who need to be fully vaccinated. So what is the problem? Or do you just not trust the jab enough to protect them?

That is fucked
Are you aware there are still some health workers that haven't been and don't want to be vaccinated?

Tried to listen to a podcast but their voices were too low so I had to turn it off. Or maybe I'm just getting deafer than usual.

Are you aware there are still some health workers that haven't been and don't want to be vaccinated?

You have all misinterpreted what I am saying in regard to health workers etc
Not talking about whether they had,have, mandatory vax, .....not relevant to the point I was making

Point I am making, is simply ...respect and gratitude for health workers
My respect governs my behaviour, I will do anything I can to help stop this virus
Due to utterly astounding health workers
I am humbled an in awe of these wonderful people

And I find it heartbreaking in Melbourne
Everyone is hurting

Today I bumped off a bunch of my Twitter followers who weren't engaging with me or were dead accounts (using the "remove follow" feature they have rolled out). Apologies to Prisus and Goon. RIP.

Today I’m asking everyone to send me some positive thoughts about a job I just applied for…

For background I’ve been on leave since the end of August for a number of reasons. One being the fact that I’m unhappy and have been struggling in my current position. My mental health really hasn’t been great and I’ve been trying to work with my employer to be reassigned elsewhere with no luck. I’ve pretty much reached a point where I either have to return to work or quit.

Recently someone I follow on IG posted that a company I’ve wanted to work for for some time now was hiring… I’ve been a bit apprehensive about applying because I’d be taking a major pay cut, it's going to involve some significant lifestyle changes, and I’ve applied in the past and been rejected. After talking with a former coworker who recently made a similar change I was inspired to apply. My happiness/mental health is more important than a paycheque.

The position requires a mandatory vaccination and this morning I woke up to a request to send in my vaccination record so I’m thinking that’s a positive.

Recently someone I follow on IG posted that a company I’ve wanted to work for for some time now was hiring… I’ve been a bit apprehensive about applying because I’d be taking a major pay cut, it's going to involve some significant lifestyle changes, and I’ve applied in the past and been rejected. After talking with a former coworker who recently made a similar change I was inspired to apply. My happiness/mental health is more important than a paycheque.
Absolutely right. I left my toxic workplace (and narcissistic boss) over five years ago when I moved to Cambodia. I've had to live a pretty lean life ever since, but I have no regrets. Sometimes you need to do what's right for your own well-being, even if you have to take a pay cut.

Best of luck, I hope it all comes together for you.

You can do it Kingston. Hang in there and think positively 😊
If you managed to quit smoking, you can do this.

Today I realised we went from autumn to spring. We lost winter to lockdown.
It won't be long before the Christmas decorations go up.
Also, I have to rethink about my comfort zone. I have to think about international travel again, when I don't feel comfortable doing it, but have to, to see family again.
I now have a fear of being stuck somewhere.
Irrational, or what.

Back