Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
safe_image.php

The fucking jump scare I got when I saw this thread was resurrected!

BAHAHAHAHA sorry for that lol

Same here! :wideyed:

…lol!… I know that Reepbot/Columbo really shit a lot of people off but I actually liked him… he wrote a lot of stuff that alienated a lot of people… I get that… I understand that… but he did bring a lot of stuff that was offbeat and from a different plane that we are mostly used to… but that’s the kind of stuff I like lol!… I tend to gravitate towards people like that for some reason unbeknownst to me… he was a ’work-in-progress’ project for me… call me an oddball if you like but I did like him… does anyone actually know why he left the forums?… I’m curious… cheers.

…lol!… I know that Reepbot/Columbo really shit a lot of people off but I actually liked him… he wrote a lot of stuff that alienated a lot of people… I get that… I understand that… but he did bring a lot of stuff that was offbeat and from a different plane that we are mostly used to… but that’s the kind of stuff I like lol!… I tend to gravitate towards people like that for some reason unbeknownst to me… he was a ’work-in-progress’ project for me… call me an oddball if you like but I did like him… does anyone actually know why he left the forums?… I’m curious… cheers.
I only had a problem with him towards the end,
He became antagonistic for no reason.
I wonder if he left becaus he'd started to rub people up the wrong way. I don't know.
He was pretty harmless for a long time, but seemed to have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back