• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
Tina Arena is not only Australia's greatest ever singer, but a world icon. Her music has entertained millions, and she is very vocally talented.

Here I will be posting Tina Arena stuff such as news articles and pictures.

natalia

Which airport was it? I'd hate to be a celebrity, especially with the loss of your privacy.
Melbourne Airport

She was on crutches and had a wheelchair as well.
She had people picking up her luggage for her and they were speaking french.

I think she was on the same flight as me but I was so surprised no one recognised her besides me and my mum (no one seemed to even be looking at her) :(

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
Melbourne Airport

She was on crutches and had a wheelchair as well.
She had people picking up her luggage for her and they were speaking french.

I think she was on the same flight as me but I was so surprised no one recognised her besides me and my mum (no one seemed to even be looking at her) :(
Maybe other people did recognise her but didn't want to make a scene.

I hate getting on planes, but I can't imagine how annoying it would be doing it injured.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
About a week to go until the 20th anniversary of the release of her classic album Don't Ask.

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Aww reepbot I will join you. She is amazingly vocally talented.
She supported someone at one concert I went to. Might have been Ronan Keating or something. Anyway. It was the first time I heard her love and she was flawless. So powerful.