Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
girl-sure-jan.gif
Classic Brady bunch, but that's the movie.

That is the Kingston

The Kingston indeed

Let his kingstoness drift

Until you are freeeeeed!

Hooray for Tina Arena!
Just a thought...It's 2023 & there's wildfire devastation in Hawaii & Canada. 2024 is an election year & there seems to be so many other issues one could debate that are more worthy. Please stop living in the past. Let's try to have civil chat from this day forward w/o referencing past iniquities. Wouldn't that be more pleasant? nay useful. Cheers

Just a thought...It's 2023 & there's wildfire devastation in Hawaii & Canada. 2024 is an election year & there seems to be so many other issues one could debate that are more worthy. Please stop living in the past. Let's try to have civil chat from this day forward w/o referencing past iniquities. Wouldn't that be more pleasant? nay useful. Cheers
If you want to discuss those things you can.

This forum only works when we live in the past. Or is it when we obey the rules of the forum? I never can quite remember.

Also no one has ever enabled me on these forums. I'm not even sure how you would enable someone on a online platform like this.

You're not being neutral in the slightest. You're enabling poor behaviour that isn't welcome around here.
Golly, I'm merely trying to be polite & encourage Columbo to be polite in return. If that is so unwelcome, please ignore me. I'd like to think it is more civil to have contrasting discourse rather than merely choosing sides & lobbing shots. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back