Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly did I do or say that was so hurtful, Isee. All I remember is me posting my own opinion rather than going along with the crowd. Like Tina Arena.
The view from your chair is not the only view on this forum. Others remember some things from another point of view.

I wasn't trying to.
I'm a newbie compared to all youse guyse. I only know him for the last few years, so I no nothing about such deep seated antipathies. Just saying, perhaps could merely ignore one another. Life is too short to be so rigid. I came for BBAu & stayed for the varied & interesting chat. Just one Yank's opinion. Cheers!

I'm a newbie compared to all youse guyse. I only know him for the last few years, so I no nothing about such deep seated antipathies. Just saying, perhaps could merely ignore one another. Life is too short to be so rigid. I came for BBAu & stayed for the varied & interesting chat. Just one Yank's opinion. Cheers!
I have nothing deep seated when it comes to this forum.

I get that autism is a spectrum but we have other members also on the spectrum who are constructive contributors and for whom it’s not an issue. They also don’t go around blaming others when problems do arise. I won’t sit here and play armchair doctor but he’s clear pretty high functioning. At least enough where it’s shouldn’t be used as an excuse for his antics nor should it be used to explain them.

I'm the best contributor on this forum. Without me it would have died out a long time ago.

He repeatedly popped up under new accounts. I don't miss him in the slightest. He delighted in deliberately taking the opposite view just to wind people up. That, my friends, is trolling.
I never trolled. All my views are my own.

again, that was Drama
Columbo was definitely not pro Trump nor anti vax
I'm a nurse from a family of nearly 100 physicians, my ex is 3rd generation (Brit) physician whose father & grandfather were knighted by the Queen. I'd know if he was that kind of nutter & certainly wouldn't be talking to him still...
I'm pro choice

I only had a problem with him towards the end,
He became antagonistic for no reason.
I wonder if he left becaus he'd started to rub people up the wrong way. I don't know.
He was pretty harmless for a long time, but seemed to have changed.

I left because I was banned by brekkie because I made another account so that I could report drama and her alias accounts which she was using for trolling.

I am quite sane.
girl-sure-jan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back