Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You believing that I have Brekkie in my back pocket is laughable. While there is some mutual respect between us that's grown over the years we aren't friends. Brekkie is the moderator and while I don't always agree with his decisions I respect his ability to make sound decisions about how these forums should be run. To be clear I don't advise nor do I make orders. Lets be honest if I did you would have been banned years ago.

You believing that I have Brekkie in my back pocket is laughable. While there is some mutual respect between us that's grown over the years we aren't friends. Brekkie is the moderator and while I don't always agree with his decisions I respect his ability to make sound decisions about how these forums should be run. To be clear I don't advise nor do I make orders. Lets be honest if I did you would have been banned years ago.
What year would you have banned me? 2015?

Brekkie isn't infallible. He has his faults that lets him influence some poor decisions of his that have contributed to the downfall of this forum.

Let me make this more clear. I came here in Spring 2021. Columbo & a few others were kind enough to help me sort out all the BBAU background as well as the really intense Aussie slang. I remember this Forum having many different opinions & no one was chastised for poor behaviour. I think it's important (while civil) to have different opinions. It makes things more interesting. I have friends in Discord from 2008 when we first watched JustinTV & the 24/7 live feeds of BBUSA. So again, I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers. I just don't understand the point of limiting discourse. One can always ignore. I certainly am not here to offend. If Brexit is kind enough to let Columbo participate again, I'm just trying to coax him into being a good participant. Pax vobiscum

I stand by my statement.

I stand by my statement.
I wouldn't expect anything less & as I told Kingston, I am here because I find your comments interesting & worthy of response. I'm not here to find an echo chamber or to be either friend or foe. I came for the BBAU & stayed for the interesting denizens. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back