Skip to main content

Tim Dormer is going on Celebrity Apprentice

Tim soooo behaves like a prima-donna princess throwing a tantrum when things don't go his way. Like an over-indulged, emotional, teenage girl. Ugh. I like him, but not that.

I think Matt's going to be in the Final 2. How I hope! :shy:
Damn! So it's Sophie vs Tim. I think Tim might get it. He'll probably be able to outsmart Sophie, provided he can keep his inner princess in check.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Tim is going to win AGAIN. Is there no end to the feeding of his ego?

(I actually find him very entertaining and intelligent, he just doesn't need to win everything. Someone needs to say no to him occasionally)

Someone needs to say no to him occasionally)

Someone has to say to Sophie, no more botox in the lips or you will look like this.

images
(No it's not Skye)

Oh Mr Borius (sp) might just be onto few winners here, that he can put under his wing. Tim thinks on his feet (as we are shown) He may need a crazy, curly headed nutcase for a job!
And well, Tim is that.
Sophie - well she thinks on her feet as well (she is awesome) - down to earth total bogan at times lol.
Great Final - Even if Tim wins, I reckon the Mr (sp) will pick them both up on The Yellow Brick Road

xxxxxx

I'm so happy with the final 2! I love Tim Dormer and I love his chosen charity Wildlife Warriors. Really hope he wins the whole thing. Be awesome for him. Loved Steve Irwin and was heartbroken when he died. How amazing to be a Tim fan and have him supporting a cause started by Steve. Its a small world.

I'd never heard of Sophie Monk before this show and I really like her. Such a beautiful spunky lady. Glad for her to get the job with the talent show, will try to watch it if it hits Youtube.

or the Yellow Brick Road ........

Hey, it is all about going somewhere and making dreams come true - well, that is what I thought it was about .....

Whoever wins, gets a gig - they both deserve it :)

Oh Mr Borius (sp) might just be onto few winners here, that he can put under his wing. Tim thinks on his feet (as we are shown) He may need a crazy, curly headed nutcase for a job!
And well, Tim is that.
Sophie - well she thinks on her feet as well (she is awesome) - down to earth total bogan at times lol.
Great Final - Even if Tim wins, I reckon the Mr (sp) will pick them both up on The Yellow Brick Road

xxxxxx
Don't they just win money for their charity? .... i don't think celebs get job offer from MrB but I haven't been watching ... saw last part of last nights show
Heard Tim asked about his charity but not Sophie ... so no idea what hers is

Tim threatening to walk and backing down when scolded like a naughty boy throwing a hissy fit in the lolly aisle was rather pathetic ... maybe it was edited badly ...

If he wins Tim shows he can win a reality show ... convince people to back him going on a trip with Ben again (is this only because their show was picked up for mental health week ... so he is very reliant on Ben saying yes to these projects)
Personally wondering why you'd take Ben to India of all places ... if shown the overcrowded slums poverty lack of basic (for us) hygiene etc surely that would send Ben into a funk ...
I'm probably one of the few here that didn't watch their Gracelands Project ... they both end up annoying me within first 5 mins of watching so I didn't bother with it

Somehow winning at reality shows hasn't computed into Tim finding what he wants to do with his life ... he's still going through life like a ball in a pinball machine and hasn't found someone to share his adventures to Byron Bay, Bondi Parade and Australia Zoo with ...

The $100,000 prize is a bit small compared to the $124,000 a charity got last week from the make up challenge thingy

Mark Bouris sold Wizard Home Loans for $550 MILLION bux

Surely he could put up 500k

It is a tax deduction and he gets MILLIONS in free publicity for his company YELLOW BRICK ROAD by being on channel 9, an hour a week for 10 weeks

Go buy 10 hours primetime advertising on channel 9 of a wednesday night....

go on

MILLIONS

Don't they just win money for their charity? .... i don't think celebs get job offer from MrB but I haven't been watching ... saw last part of last nights show
Heard Tim asked about his charity but not Sophie ... so no idea what hers is

Tim threatening to walk and backing down when scolded like a naughty boy throwing a hissy fit in the lolly aisle was rather pathetic ... maybe it was edited badly ...

If he wins Tim shows he can win a reality show ... convince people to back him going on a trip with Ben again (is this only because their show was picked up for mental health week ... so he is very reliant on Ben saying yes to these projects)
Personally wondering why you'd take Ben to India of all places ... if shown the overcrowded slums poverty lack of basic (for us) hygiene etc surely that would send Ben into a funk ...
I'm probably one of the few here that didn't watch their Gracelands Project ... they both end up annoying me within first 5 mins of watching so I didn't bother with it

Somehow winning at reality shows hasn't computed into Tim finding what he wants to do with his life ... he's still going through life like a ball in a pinball machine and hasn't found someone to share his adventures to Byron Bay, Bondi Parade and Australia Zoo with ...
Ha ha. Maybe he has found people to share his adventures with, to the extent that suits him. Just saying. :)

Ha ha. Maybe he has found people to share his adventures with, to the extent that suits him. Just saying. :)

If he wins this competition....coupled with the BB13 win...The guy is a PR magnet for life !!

He will never starve,,,he will never have to work 9 to 5

People like to think they are wholesome. YET, at the first chance, want to be associated with a master manipulator and convince themselves they are merely aligning themselves with a TV gameshow winner

A little bit of dirty in us all

Tim will go far......

Back