Skip to main content

Tim Dormer back in the House

I wonder if this was planned all along or some last minute idea to get more interest... Sonia surely would have mentioned something though on Monday to have made viewers aware if planned...

Also speaking of @Timdormer, this is a new low.

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/theb...have-sex-in-the-big-brother-house-who-is-she/

EXCLUSIVE: Tim Dormer Reveals He'd Have Sex In The Big Brother House (Who Is She?)
His last ever interview before heading back into the Big Brother house!

Big Brother 2013 winner Tim Dormer is heading back into the Big Brother house - and he plans to get down and dirty this time around!

Tim spoke to The Bump Show host Angus O'Loughin as his last interview before heading back into the house.

"I only got a call yesterday from Big Brother," he said. "Late in the afternoon, saying: "What are you doing for the weekend." So I got on a plane and I’m getting ready to go in."

The curly haired character, who's been a hit with the ladies since winning Big Brother last year, admitted he was willing to have sex in the house - and even had someone in mind.

“I’m going to cut some grass off Skye, the Gold Coast Barbie Doll," he said, explaining that he had read an interview where she revealed she had a crush on him.

Skye Wheatley is currently romancing housemate Jake Richardson, Tim Dormer's real life housemate.

“I didn’t (have sex) last time did I?" he laughed. "That was one of the boxes I didn’t tick!

“If Skye’s up for it, who knows?”

He also revealed an interesting insight into romance in the Big Brother house.

"Let me tell you a secret. If you plan to have sex you need to go to the diary room to Big Brother for a condom. It's all about safe sex."

He said he didn't know how long he would be in the Big Brother house and wasn't sure if he could win a second time.

“The housemates might literally revolt against me and throw me straight back over the fence.”
Yeah. Fuck off Tim. No pun intended.

Listening to the interview - sounds like Tim is staying for a bit longer than an episodes.

And @Timdormer - listening to the BBBAU crowd!
It DOES sound like he's staying longer than an episode. Oh please let that be true. And he'll have a secret mission.

This mother fucker Alex just sucked me righttttttt back in. Pretty sad it takes an old HM to do so though.

Back