Skip to main content

Tim Dormer back in the House

It all sounds very last minute. And it seems like they have worked hard to alert the media to the fact Tim is going in again.
Maybe those Wednesday night ratings scared the shit out of them and the fact that that stupid ass Radar shows the mentions dropping immediately after the episode ends... and some of the HMs are lucky to break 5 even while it's on. We've been saying it since the day we found out the LFs were gone and yet now it appears they're scrambling like it's some surprise. They're bragging in an article the week of the launch about how many times BBAU trended worldwide last year... did they really think it would ever even once with this mess?

As much as I'm excited for Tim to go in there and play out some of the things we've been discussing on the forum, I think a larger part of me is happy to see Alex in this state of desperation. Of course it'll work and bring the ratings in but it doesn't make him look any less like a fool.

OK, what's your guess????

Is the eviction sunday? If so...
My guess - Tim will partner the lost soul left - for a minute and destroy partners.
And BB will tell them they failed the partner task, or whatever????:)

And if evictions are later, same end of his stay, but at first he is to break partnerships somehow, amybe somebody can win Tim?

I'm conflicted about this, on one hand I love Tim and this seasons HMs are not even on the same planet as him. I'm hoping/praying that he will talk sense into these fools and tell them to not care about being popular in the house, but to play the game in an entertaining way for the viewers. I'm sure he won't be allowed to reveal any major outside information to the HMs.....

Now on the other hand we are not even 2 fucking weeks into this season and they are bringing an ex HM back....SMH. Alex and whoever else cast these HMs need to be slapped big time, this cast has more fails in it than any other season IMO. It seems like this Tim stunt is something that the producers have just come up with in the last few days, which tells me even they know this season is god awful and there stupid not world first twist suck arse.

Fingers crossed that Tim can talk some sense into these people and get them to do their own thing instead of pandering to the cool group.

Published on Sep 19, 2014

It's the biggest surprise in Big Brother history! Last year's winner, Tim, goes back into the House! Sunday, the ultimate puppet master is given the power to shake things up, and he's bringing a bombshell that will completely change the game! Tim's back on Big Brother, SUNDAY on Channel 9!

@kxk The Eviction is on Tuesday (ticketed show with audience), one pair are getting saved during the next Monday Night Live show (live with audience)

Reactions: kxk
Maybe those Wednesday night ratings scared the shit out of them and the fact that that stupid ass Radar shows the mentions dropping immediately after the episode ends... and some of the HMs are lucky to break 5 even while it's on. We've been saying it since the day we found out the LFs were gone and yet now it appears they're scrambling like it's some surprise. They're bragging in an article the week of the launch about how many times BBAU trended worldwide last year... did they really think it would ever even once with this mess?

As much as I'm excited for Tim to go in there and play out some of the things we've been discussing on the forum, I think a larger part of me is happy to see Alex in this state of desperation. Of course it'll work and bring the ratings in but it doesn't make him look any less like a fool.

Completely agreed.

And goddammit give us our Live Feeds back!

The fact that Tim is going back in, is enough to make me want to watch again. I haven't watched (But I have recorded them) the last 3 episodes. Now I will have to watch those to catch up, but I find it more interesting to read the forums here than watch, it is far more entertaining.

Now the end of that article, Tim says "He said he didn't know how long he would be in the Big Brother house and wasn't sure if he could win a second time". Seriously, I'd vote for Tim again (yes I voted last year for the first time ever). I'd freaking laugh my guts out if he was allowed to "Stay, Play & Slay" them (gee I'm a poet now hahaha)

if Mavronotapurist did have a bit of a gripe with Tim I don't put it past him to set Tim up for a fall - know that some of the HM's are more than capable to standing up to Tim and making him look bad ... and of course he gets the final edit ... Tim's game was great for that series but since everyone who's watched last year is on to his tricks and ways they are prepared ... Tim would have a lot to lose if he's made to look a fool in there :S

It's the biggest surprise in Big Brother history! Last year's winner, Tim, goes back into the House! Sunday, the ultimate puppet master is given the power to shake things up, and he's bringing a bombshell that will completely change the game! Tim's back on Big Brother, SUNDAY on Channel 9!
rayj_9_gif2.gif

This is a really good podcast for those who haven't listened to it yet. Even if you don't like Tim it'll give you an idea of his mindset on each of the HMs before going back in there.

It is excellent isn't it, so is Mike doing these often?
Can't we get Mike to host, hopefully when Sonia needs help???

Jake: "Holy guacamole" :yuck: Eww.

All we can hope for is that @Timdormer doesn't follow the script (if he is given one) and totally messes everybody up including Alex.

I must admit, I'm not liking the idea.

Alternative script for @Timdormer :
(In a chanting like manner)

This isn't Big Brother.
You're all underpaid actors.
It's a soapie, far from reality.
Channel 9 have ruined Big Brother.

Rinse and repeat.

:D

Back