Skip to main content

Tim Dormer back in the House

@MADONNA Tim (or anyone) entering as "guest" just ruins the current BB series even further. Because rules are being broken. No contact with the outside world.

the ad said he's going to drop a bombshell on them that will change the game
Can it be a bomb consisting of a trojan horse bomb-looking wireless camera that we can login to?

the ad said he's going to drop a bombshell on them that will change the game

They are going to give us back Live Feeds!!!!

abed-from-community-smiling.gif

@MADONNA Tim (or anyone) entering as "guest" just ruins the current BB series even further. Because rules are being broken. No contact with the outside world.
You think they care about that rule when they've butchered everything else BB? If anything this is the one rule I want them to break. Finally I'm excited again for an episode!!

Well, they all know him don't they?
And most likely everyone knows everyone from the casting agency anyway.

Be nice to Lawson and Priya Tim, they are stellar HMs, all the rest can lick your boots:)

And watch out for Skye, she will likely jump your bones:)

Well, they all know him don't they?
And most likely everyone knows everyone from the casting agency anyway.

Be nice to Lawson and Priya Tim, they are stellar HMs, all the rest can lick your boots:)

And watch out for Skye, she will likely jump your bones:)
Yep that's true... they all know him anyway. If he's just going in to drop this "bombshell that'll change the game" then it doesn't make a difference who he knows personally. He did say in his last vid that he liked Priya (great taste) and he wouldn't even vote for Jake based on what he's seen so far of him in the house so I can't see it being a big deal.

the exact wording of the ad:

"Tim the puppet master is back with news that'll completely change the game"

I'd tape it again but by the time I upload it YouTube I'm sure it'll be there already...not falling for that shit again

Back