Skip to main content

Tim Dormer back in the House

Guess who is about to crash the party?

So sad we can't see or find out any of this event as it happens on the bb website. :(

I saw cool little videos of you and the others last year there that didn't make it to the TV show.

Alternatively they could have tossed you back in the house during Uplate if 9 brought it back. Some great live events happened in the house when Mike Goldman hosted Uplate.

Reactions: koo
Looks like @Timdormer is going to make an appearance on Sunday.

On his thread:

Guess who is about to crash the party?

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/talk-to-timdormer-yes-its-really-me.51278/page-51

And Jade on Twitter seems to confirm:

Question is: How will Jake react?

@Mrs Butterface - you were right - Jade has deleted them now and they've disappeared :(

She said:

Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany 4m
EVERYONE watch BB tonight something tells me the house might just become mischievous tonight ;) @BBAU9 #BBAU14 x

And then she said something along the lines of it being Sunday night instead

It will be completely awkward for Jake, as much as I will love seeing Tim being back in the house. If Alex was smart, he would incorporate it as some sort of challenge for the HM's/Jake, like an ignore task or similar. But they'll probably send Tim in with boxes of KFC given how the show is going this year

Why would he randomly enter though? There has been no "ignore the obvious" task yet.

Could it really be like @delcan said with Tim delivering boxes of KFC? Anyway whatever it is will be more entertaining then seeing the housemates dance and make out in the spa and answering pre-selected questions by the producers.

Any awkwardness between Tim and Jake will just get edited out anyway so the Australian public will be none the wiser

Well, we've already learned that HM's can be nominated by someone randomly bawling this year (*cough* I'm looking at you Aisha and Skye *cough*)

BB social media now confirming it

Bx47o8WIIAAnZqb.jpg:large

Why? I think the answer is oooooobvious! They are struggling big time! Why else put @Timdormer in for any reason other than a late-season stunt? He's going in now because they got nothing else going on and they know it's boring-ass TV.

That's their own fault.

The horrendous editing, the lack of live feed, the lack of everything.... this season is a mess so far.

Can Tim fix it? No.

Back