Skip to main content

Tim and Ben's Big News on Friday

But as @pawlini said, as if Tim doesn't have the cash to do it, haha. Unless, he is giving a fair amount of the cash and the extra 37k they need is just because they legitimately don't have it. I doubt there will be a lot of donations though ...
Well actually I said cash, but this kinda thing (kick starters etc) can be about more than cash. Shows if there actually is interest.

Also - 250k doesn't really go that far these days. Who says Tim can afford it?

Well actually I said cash, but this kinda thing (kick starters etc) can be about more than cash. Shows if there actually is interest.

Also - 250k doesn't really go that far these days. Who says Tim can afford it?
Yeah very true, I'd say that's probably the biggest issue, whether they can gather enough of an audience.

I fell horrible that Ben is on FOUR different types of medication. Bloody hell does not sound like he is doing that well mentally. I'm shocked that he is taking STILNOX..... Ben is lucky to @Timdormer as a friend. I hope Tim keeps on pushing him to try new things in life.
"Zolpidem (brand names Ambien CR, Intermezzo, Stilnox, Stilnoct, Sublinox, Hypnogen, Zonadin, Sanval and Zolsana) is a prescription medication used for the treatment of insomnia and some brain disorders.[2] It is a short-acting nonbenzodiazepinehypnotic hypnotic of the imidazopyridine class"
Shit poor benny, this stilnox shit sounds pretty fucking serious. We love you ben, and miss seeing you on tv every night, you are a wonderful person, never give up hope. because as soon as you give up hope, your hundreds of thousands of fans give up to. we love you.

So, basically they want to make their own version of Idiot Abroad, but neither the production company nor the "stars" want to pay for it. Crowd funding when it's not warranted is uncool and should receive some backlash. Tim won $250K on BB and has worked consistently in the media since. Couldn't he just fund the $39K himself?

"Zolpidem (brand names Ambien CR, Intermezzo, Stilnox, Stilnoct, Sublinox, Hypnogen, Zonadin, Sanval and Zolsana) is a prescription medication used for the treatment of insomnia and some brain disorders.[2] It is a short-acting nonbenzodiazepinehypnotic hypnotic of the imidazopyridine class"
Shit poor benny, this stilnox shit sounds pretty fucking serious. We love you ben, and miss seeing you on tv every night, you are a wonderful person, never give up hope. because as soon as you give up hope, your hundreds of thousands of fans give up to. we love you.

As long as you aren't abusing stilnox or mixing it with alcohol, it should be fine. It's to take when you really can't get to sleep. Will put you to sleep quite quickly. But you should jump in bed straight after you take it because you will forget what you did between taking it and sleeping.

It's really not a big deal.

As long as you aren't abusing stilnox or mixing it with alcohol, it should be fine. It's to take when you really can't get to sleep. Will put you to sleep quite quickly. But you should jump in bed straight after you take it because you will forget what you did between taking it and sleeping.

It's really not a big deal.
Would it be harmful if you mixed it with... Red bull? Ha ha...ha ha...just try to ignore my shitey sense of humor

I wouldn't watch Tim Doormat on anything, I don't get how Big Brother contestants consider themselves 'celebrities' - they're game show contestants :conf:
I have to agree with this. They were both annoying enough last year, I was hoping that the new season would signal the end of the 2013 famewhores. Tim promised Ben he would take him on a holiday to Graceland - now it will only be if someone else pays for it and Tim gets his face on TV again? Pah-lease! Just go away before your pants catch on fire! 2013 contestants are way past their public appearance expiry date. Begone with ye!

I fell horrible that Ben is on FOUR different types of medication. Bloody hell does not sound like he is doing that well mentally. I'm shocked that he is taking STILNOX..... Ben is lucky to @Timdormer as a friend. I hope Tim keeps on pushing him to try new things in life.
I don't understand your shock and concern.

It sounds to me like he is managing his illness well. He understands his condition, is being treated by medical professionals and has a strong support network. To me that is an almost ideal scenario.

There is nothing excessive about taking FOUR medications to treat illness. And Zolpidem (STIKNOX) is a very safe and effective medication, if you do not fall into that very small percentage who have adverse reactions to it.

Pushing people to try new things in life is not an effective treatment for mental illness. Understanding your illness, taking your prescribed medication and treatments and having a strong support network is an effective treatment for mental illness, and to me it would seem like Ben is all over it like a fat kid on cake.

Hope so. I would totally love to watch a six part series of Tim and Ben travelling around the world. It would be hilarious!!!
*fingers crossed*
As long as they don't close every show with Ben chatting with his pictures. *shudder* I'm still in hypnosis therapy to get that disturbing image out of my head from last season.

Hzl7vq8mj2REs.gif
OMG!!! What is that gif from??

I don't understand your shock and concern.

It sounds to me like he is managing his illness well. He understands his condition, is being treated by medical professionals and has a strong support network. To me that is an almost ideal scenario.

There is nothing excessive about taking FOUR medications to treat illness. And Zolpidem (STIKNOX) is a very safe and effective medication, if you do not fall into that very small percentage who have adverse reactions to it.

Pushing people to try new things in life is not an effective treatment for mental illness. Understanding your illness, taking your prescribed medication and treatments and having a strong support network is an effective treatment for mental illness, and to me it would seem like Ben is all over it like a fat kid on cake.
Just take the box and be done with it...

Reactions: Tee
Back