Skip to main content

Tim and Ben's Big News on Friday

The sex tape is COMING.
Hzl7vq8mj2REs.gif

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 2m2 minutes ago
We have body doubles @benfrombrisbane! Friends from @princesspics, production company filming our trip to Graceland!

instagram same photo

timdormer
18 minutes ago
Look we have body doubles! @benfrombrisbane & I in the editing suite with @LauraWaters & @23Walton at #PrincessPictures, the production company that are going to film our holiday to #Graceland! Tune into @TheTodayShow@Channel9 Monday morning to hear the news and find out how you can come with us!

Tim and Ben are in Melbourne

A trailer for Tim and Ben's "big announcement", The Graceland Happiness Project, which is a webseries they are trying to crowdfund on Pozible. They are working with Princess Pictures, the production company behind a number of popular ABC and SBS series including Summer Heights High.

And another preview.

Looking at Tim's Instagram he says "Tune into@TheTodayShow@Channel9 Monday morning to hear the news and find out how you can come with us!"

Crowd funding? the fucker has $250,000 fund it yourself! and if its successful then get your money back and profit through advertisers and networks picking the damn show up. Is he serious? not to mention Princess Pictures would also be rolling in the cash with the success of Chris Lilley.

Well it's all but been confirmed that they're going to Graceland with a film crew, I don't understand the big announcement though? Is it purely confirming this or something bigger? Regardless, I'll be watching.

Well it's all but been confirmed that they're going to Graceland with a film crew, I don't understand the big announcement though? Is it purely confirming this or something bigger? Regardless, I'll be watching.
They need to raise the cash to do it apparently.

They need to raise the cash to do it apparently.
But as @pawlini said, as if Tim doesn't have the cash to do it, haha. Unless, he is giving a fair amount of the cash and the extra 37k they need is just because they legitimately don't have it. I doubt there will be a lot of donations though ...

Back