Skip to main content

Things You Hate & Stuff That Annoys You...

I wish people would control their kids. So I took a little girl to playgroup today and this little boy kept ranming his car into hers. You know those big red ride on cars? Anyway, he was doing this and gleefully laughing so I gently asked him to please stop so my girl could play in peace. Kept happening so I kept asking and would stand between them, then he'd come at her from another angle. I'm wondering where his grown up is but no one seems to care so I take the drastic step of parenting someone else's child and spoke to him more firmly and that brought his mother over instantly and told me not to discipline her son. She's happy to watch him be a little shit but god forbid someone pulls him up on it.
Oh there are some shitty kids around, and even shittier parents. When my boy was about 18 months old, he was playing in those Mc Donald's play things, and some random child, came up and bit him on the arm. Teeth marks were embedded in his poor little arm. I was not impressed. The mother was on the other side of the door stuffing her face, chatting away.

Wow that's awful with your son - it seems that shitty kids are more often than not the result of shitty parenting, at least in your and my experiences. Well if I may make a huge assumption anyway. Seriously though, who sits back while their kid is doing something like that?!

When your boss effing LIES to people about having something on order and it'll be here in 2 weeks when firstly it hasn't even been ordered and secondly it takes 3 WEEKS on the water to arrive AFTER it has been manufactured. Then he wants YOU to tell the customer the real ETA even though you are not either sales nor customer service and have enough to do with your own job!!. NO!! Stop bullshitting!@@@$#$!$%$!!!!! :rage:

Some guy on the train just told me I'm going to burn in the eternal fires of hell if i dont believe in god (which i dont). Then he asked me for a dollar. I dont think so mate.

Aparently pressing your tongue against the roof of the mouth helps to stop brain freezes.

...oh wow!... seriously?... I'll let you know the next time that it happens whether it worked on not my friend... thanks reepbot... cheers.

Some guy on the train just told me I'm going to burn in the eternal fires of hell if i dont believe in god (which i dont). Then he asked me for a dollar. I dont think so mate.
wtf is THAT about ....... almost like a terrorism attack?

Hmmmmmm, usually people tell you that you are going to burn in hell after you refuse them money.

I have no idea what that's all about. He went through the carriage giving everyone the same speech and then asking them for money. Completely obnoxious. If he'd just come up and said 'I'm poor can I please have a dollar' I would have given it to him, but if you're going to tell me I'm an evil person who's going to burn in hell just because I don't think like you that's another story. I wish religious people would just keep their beliefs to themselves. The world would be a much better place.

I wish people would control their kids. So I took a little girl to playgroup today and this little boy kept ranming his car into hers. You know those big red ride on cars? Anyway, he was doing this and gleefully laughing so I gently asked him to please stop so my girl could play in peace. Kept happening so I kept asking and would stand between them, then he'd come at her from another angle. I'm wondering where his grown up is but no one seems to care so I take the drastic step of parenting someone else's child and spoke to him more firmly and that brought his mother over instantly and told me not to discipline her son. She's happy to watch him be a little shit but god forbid someone pulls him up on it.

Urghh... I more than likely would have given her a mouthful. I wouldn't be able to help myself.

The other day I was in a shopping centre & it was packed. As I was walking there were 5 little kids running around while the mums were sitting having coffee in one of those coffee places and one of the kids ran smack bang into me & fell over onto his bum. The Mum immediately snapped at me to watch where I was going. I said, "You're sitting there having cake & coffee letting your kids run around and you're gonna have a go at me because he ran into ME? You really wanna do this?" I am finding it harder & harder to keep my mouth shut lately.

I have no idea what that's all about. He went through the carriage giving everyone the same speech and then asking them for money. Completely obnoxious. If he'd just come up and said 'I'm poor can I please have a dollar' I would have given it to him, but if you're going to tell me I'm an evil person who's going to burn in hell just because I don't think like you that's another story. I wish religious people would just keep their beliefs to themselves. The world would be a much better place.

It always seems like the most religious people are the first to judge or condemn. I know that is such a sweeping generalisation but in my experiences it has been like this. I find it so bizarre & such a contradiction to what they supposedly believe in.

Urghh... I more than likely would have given her a mouthful. I wouldn't be able to help myself.

The other day I was in a shopping centre & it was packed. As I was walking there were 5 little kids running around while the mums were sitting having coffee in one of those coffee places and one of the kids ran smack bang into me & fell over onto his bum. The Mum immediately snapped at me to watch where I was going. I said, "You're sitting there having cake & coffee letting your kids run around and you're gonna have a go at me because he ran into ME? You really wanna do this?" I am finding it harder & harder to keep my mouth shut lately.

I wish I had, but nah I annoyingly kept my (relative) cool. I'm so glad you said something that mum though, I get she was feeling protective or whatever or more likely felt bad because she knew she was in the wrong but grrrr so annoying. God forbid her child or in fact she herself be held accountable for anything.

People are protective of their kids, I get it. But it's not even the kid's fault, it's hers for pretending they don't exist while she has coffee and cake. So many people I see do this, they're your kids get them under control. It would stress me out to see mine runing around being a menace, honestly don't know how they turn off lol.

People are protective of their kids, I get it. But it's not even the kid's fault, it's hers for pretending they don't exist while she has coffee and cake. So many people I see do this, they're your kids get them under control. It would stress me out to see mine runing around being a menace, honestly don't know how they turn off lol.

Yeah I get that parents are protective and of course it's not the kids fault... but keep your kids safe! What if I was carrying something hot or sharp or something that I could have dropped on the kid and hurt him? My girl was never allowed to run riot anywhere. I know some people thought I was pretty strict but shops/cafes/etc are not playgrounds. We're living in a society! /seinfeld

Yeah I get that parents are protective and of course it's not the kids fault... but keep your kids safe! What if I was carrying something hot or sharp or something that I could have dropped on the kid and hurt him? My girl was never allowed to run riot anywhere. I know some people thought I was pretty strict but shops/cafes/etc are not playgrounds. We're living in a society! /seinfeld

And things happen so quickly too! Take your eye off them sometimes and anyone could run off with them (yes I'm suspicious of everyone lol). Plus the whole selective deafness thing when your kids are being shits is aggravating.

Back