Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

Umm...no...he has at least two.

Fair enough...but stand-up comedy is one of the hardest things to do. You have to be quick witted, often ad-lib and 'roll with the punches'. And timing...TIMING is everything.

I reckon mountain climbing would be harder.

Ehhhh, I just find stand up comedy too crass
All subjective dear ol chap. As it should be. I like comedians thinkig on their feet. Enjoy the comedy roasts.
Greg giraldo was epic. Alas. like a lot of talented comedians battled with personal demons.
Had 4 degreees in variable subjects. Law. Medicine. Psych. Sociology.
Gave it all up to pursue comedy.
Very insightful as well as funny.
A great loss that he took his own life.
There is always so much going on in an individuals mind we cannot ever understand but we can empathise.

All subjective dear ol chap. As it should be. I like comedians thinkig on their feet. Enjoy the comedy roasts.
Greg giraldo was epic. Alas. like a lot of talented comedians battled with personal demons.
Had 4 degreees in variable subjects. Law. Medicine. Psych. Sociology.
Gave it all up to pursue comedy.
Very insightful as well as funny.
A great loss that he took his own life.
There is always so much going on in an individuals mind we cannot ever understand but we can empathise.
Yes, I suppose comedy requires some deep intelligence.

Yes, I suppose comedy requires some deep intelligence.
I have a personal theory that a deep sense of humour is an absolute indicator of a deep thinker. Not talkijg bout slapstick
But the ability to point out obvious foibles and contradictions in statements or arguments of others.

Back