Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

You don't need anything to criticise but the criticism doesn't have much value when the credibility is lacking. It would be like an ugly person criticising a beautiful person's appearance. Or like an uneducated person criticising someone for pursuing a degree. Or like someone with an old car criticising someone for buying a new BMW. You just come across as really bitter and insecure!

You don't need anything to criticise but the criticism doesn't have much value when the credibility is lacking. It would be like an ugly person criticising a beautiful person's appearance. Or like an uneducated person criticising someone for pursuing a degree. Or like someone with an old car criticising someone for buying a new BMW. You just come across as really bitter and insecure!

Lol, I am far from bitter and insecure. Besides, criticism doesn't need to have value. And I just think it's much better to get something less pretentious than a new BMW. But that's just my opinion.

I don't believe that. If I criticised her for posing with a Maserati in the same way that you commented on BMW I think you'd more likely defend her than agree with the criticism.

I don't believe that. If I criticised her for posing with a Maserati in the same way that you commented on BMW I think you'd more likely defend her than agree with the criticism.

Ohhhh, big surprise. You don't believe me. I wouldn't defend her. I don't hold her or anyone else up on a pedestal. I would criticise her too.

departed. John belushi was the most clever and funny comedian to understand the connnection and project body movement and mind in comedy.
Loved Kaufman.
Greg Giraldo too.

plenty. too many to mention.
i like orginal thoughts and tangents, not popularised guff for the sake of trying to exist in what i perceive as a sad cultural zeitgeist.
be original. shine and dazzle.

Back