• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Things That Make You Laugh

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
Umm...no...he has at least two.

Fair enough...but stand-up comedy is one of the hardest things to do. You have to be quick witted, often ad-lib and 'roll with the punches'. And timing...TIMING is everything.

I reckon mountain climbing would be harder.

Fuzz

Ehhhh, I just find stand up comedy too crass
All subjective dear ol chap. As it should be. I like comedians thinkig on their feet. Enjoy the comedy roasts.
Greg giraldo was epic. Alas. like a lot of talented comedians battled with personal demons.
Had 4 degreees in variable subjects. Law. Medicine. Psych. Sociology.
Gave it all up to pursue comedy.
Very insightful as well as funny.
A great loss that he took his own life.
There is always so much going on in an individuals mind we cannot ever understand but we can empathise.

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
All subjective dear ol chap. As it should be. I like comedians thinkig on their feet. Enjoy the comedy roasts.
Greg giraldo was epic. Alas. like a lot of talented comedians battled with personal demons.
Had 4 degreees in variable subjects. Law. Medicine. Psych. Sociology.
Gave it all up to pursue comedy.
Very insightful as well as funny.
A great loss that he took his own life.
There is always so much going on in an individuals mind we cannot ever understand but we can empathise.
Yes, I suppose comedy requires some deep intelligence.

Fuzz

Yes, I suppose comedy requires some deep intelligence.
I have a personal theory that a deep sense of humour is an absolute indicator of a deep thinker. Not talkijg bout slapstick
But the ability to point out obvious foibles and contradictions in statements or arguments of others.