Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

guessing he is not a guard dog!

If someone Ruby doesn't know walks into the yard she'll definitely bark. And she also does it when my landlady's niece comes to collect the rent (every month, what a good girl!) And if she suddenly appears inside with a big grin out of the blue, you can guarantee the 3yo from across the street will be right behind her, coming to visit. Cute kid, he gets bored when his older brothers are at school, so we kick a ball around, and he "helps" me water the garden and stuff. So, that's something that also makes me laugh.

Anyone been watching Dogs Behaving Badly?
It's so interesting.
We've been watching the UK one for sometime now. I'm really glad it's come to Australia.
Dogs are amazing!
In saying that, I was always a cat gal. I love cats, but they're a different thing again.

Anyone been watching Dogs Behaving Badly?
It's so interesting.
We've been watching the UK one for sometime now. I'm really glad it's come to Australia.
Dogs are amazing!
In saying that, I was always a cat gal. I love cats, but they're a different thing again.

Since I moved to Siem Reap I no longer visit the pagoda, and dogs have become my thing by default. Also, Ruby just chases cats (well, unless they stand their ground, which is very rare) so I don't really have a choice any more :D

Back